Liberty National

Seems like they are passing up a bunch of individual policies out there -to me. Not everyone can have a policy at work, some people just need an individual policy. Seems like to me.

depends on your manager. i learned alot at liberty. i've seen some managers fail with the best agents. liberty's term is not even close to being competitive, but their whole life is. (last time I checked) if its true that you must do payroll deduction then run. payroll deduction is 60-70% persistent from what i've seen where as bank draft is usually over 90% if the face amount is over 50k. so if that's the case, run, cause i'd be willing to bet that your bonus is tied to your persistency. learn what you can and get indy contracts when your comfortable.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
also, if they owe you money after you quit you won't get it. if you owe them money, they will put you on vector. this should be illegal, but i suspect that they are bribing some folks to keep doing this

Last edited by a moderator:
I believe it is true, that you must do everything payroll, unless you have special permission from your manager or director.. Apparently lots of primerica agents came over to LNL, and destroyed the persistency on bankdraft.

depends on your manager. i learned alot at liberty. i've seen some managers fail with the best agents. liberty's term is not even close to being competitive, but their whole life is. (last time I checked) if its true that you must do payroll deduction then run. payroll deduction is 60-70% persistent from what i've seen where as bank draft is usually over 90% if the face amount is over 50k. so if that's the case, run, cause i'd be willing to bet that your bonus is tied to your persistency. learn what you can and get indy contracts when your comfortable.
also, if they owe you money after you quit you won't get it. if you owe them money, they will put you on vector. this should be illegal, but i suspect that they are bribing some folks to keep doing this

Just started in sales for liberty national and wondering if anyone else here has had any work experience with them or know of someone who has, just wondering if this a good company to work for, I am open to changing as I want to work for the best one possible.

Are you still with Liberty National? I was looking to join them but I wasn't sure how good of a company they are. Its hard to choose a company with all the info on this site. All companies seem bad....
Very informative information. I'm supposed to be starting with LibNat tomorrow. I understand that experiences are going to be different from person to person. As long as there's the opportunity to make money and help people that's enough for me. I am curious however as to what an agent does to actually owe LibNat money when they walk away from the company. I do not want to be in that position so any advice here will be greatly appreciated.

BTW... (Yeahhhhhhhh... I've reached 20 posts. Now I can answer a PM that was sent to me earlier today)

Are you still with Liberty National? I was looking to join but its hard to make up your mind with all the info on here.

For a newbee strting out is this a good company to start with??? I've seen soo much good and bad, I'm so lost...

Last edited:
most companies that force you to be captive do so because they have terrible rates. AGLA (life) and Allstate(all) are 2 exceptions that i personally know of . Both companies will train you. Allstate requires $50k in liquid assets.

most companies that force you to be captive do so because they have terrible rates. AGLA (life) and Allstate(all) are 2 exceptions that i personally know of . Both companies will train you. Allstate requires $50k in liquid assets.

Who in the world would have that much Jack Daniels on hand?

true. i guess if you had 50k layin around you could buy into siaa and skip the whole allstate thing

I just passed my exam yesterday, and I have an appointment with Liberty National Concord, California. I am one who doesn't have money to put forward, and I've had to borrow everything that I've spent so far just to get licensed. I need to know is this going to be a waste of my time and their's? Thank you.

Latest posts

Back