liberty national

G

can anyone tell me anything,good or bad about working for liberty national.

We (I) had a poor experience with them. Competitive products, but communicating with them directly was frustrating. They had some fool procedure of dividing who in each department could/would serve you. I found my provider was always busy and some other person would do nothing but have give him my message.

Plug pulled.........

Brad, are saying they broker business? I always thought they were captive only. Search through this site, many bad things to say about them. Torchmark, just like UA. All they care about is recruiting new agents, captive, newbies who do not know how screwed up the mess is -at that place.

There is a reason that Liberty National has the highest turnover rate in the industry...although I hear that NAA is quickly catching up on them.

Had they continued on the road to being small neighborhood debit agencies in the Southeast with career agents who were in the community for life and cared about folks and their life insurance and cancer insurance, with managers who were there for 10+ years and really trained..... well, maybe they would have continued on in a respectable fashion. Instead they became part of Torchmark and became a recruiting factory.

Back