Liberty National

agentjhc

Guru
1000 Post Club
I have a client that is 50. Purchased a Liberty National Policy at work. $50,000. $90 per month. My question is....does this policy build cash value ?

The policy info he showed me did not include an illustration. I have no knowledge of LN policies other than they are sold through the workplace. His policy is not EBT from his checking account as the company changed hands.

Last edited:
I have a client that is 50. Purchased a Liberty National Policy at work. $50,000. $90 per month. My question is....does this policy build cash value ? The policy info he showed me did not include an illustration. I have no knowledge of LN policies other than they are sold through the workplace. His policy is not EBT from his checking account as the company changed hands.

I don't know what he has exactly, but I can tell you the LN policies I ran into were WAY overpriced. They are easy replacements.

I had a guy who had a $10k 20pay graded with LN. For the same monthly premium, I got him immediate coverage on a Mon $15k 10pay.

You need to find out exactly what he has because you can likely blow it out of the water.

My thought as well. He is healthy and should have a good health rating. 5-9/175, cholesterol below 200, blood pressure 120/80, good family history.

I am having him contact Liberty National and ask for an Illustration. And I am going to take a closer look at his policy. The next time I see him.

My thought as well. He is healthy and should have a good health rating. 5-9/175, cholesterol below 200, blood pressure 120/80, good family history.

I am having him contact Liberty National and ask for an Illustration. And I am going to take a closer look at his policy. The next time I see him.

That will tell you what you need to know.

Back