License Expiration Date Question

Crapgame44

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
If a Health/Life lic, or any state issued lic., I guess, has an expiration date of for example 9/30/13, Does that actually mean that you can conduct agent/sales/marketing business up till 1159 PM on 9/30? Or does it mean that at 1201 AM on 9/30 that lic. is officially inactive/expired and no business is to be conducted? I'm leaning towards the first example. Thanks

If a Health/Life lic, or any state issued lic., I guess, has an expiration date of for example 9/30/13, Does that actually mean that you can conduct agent/sales/marketing business up till 1159 PM on 9/30? Or does it mean that at 1201 AM on 9/30 that lic. is officially inactive/expired and no business is to be conducted? I'm leaning towards the first example. Thanks

Then you would be wrong. It means that at 1201 AM on 9/30 that lic. is officially inactive/expired and no business is to be conducted.

Then you would be wrong. It means that at 1201 AM on 9/30 that lic. is officially inactive/expired and no business is to be conducted.
A license with an expiration date of 9/30 is valid through 11:59PM on 9/30.
At 12:00AM on 10/1 - it's expired.

All the more reason to like states that issue the license as continuous until revoked.

Why does it even matter? If you are planning to renew, why are you letting it go right up to the day of expiration? If you aren't planning to renew, then you probably aren't selling, so who cares?

Why does it even matter? If you are planning to renew, why are you letting it go right up to the day of expiration? If you aren't planning to renew, then you probably aren't selling, so who cares?

It's a nonissue for me my license is continueous until revoked so I do not need to send money in and renew my license every couple of years.

I agree why does the question matter unless your not planning on renewing and might have 1 possible case in the pipeline.....I mean if you have more than one case the extra commission would cover the renewal costs anyway so might as well renew.

Back