License Expired

Bwell86

Expert
Apparently my resident license (IL) expired on Thursday! I need to get this back up and running immediately. Has anyone else experienced this? I guess I did all the CE, but didn't do the next step.

Any help would be appreciated. Bad surprise for this Monday.

----------

That was a very expensive lesson learned. I had to apply and pay as if it was a brand new license instead of the renewal fee.

I'm just happy I don't have to take the class again.

I understand completely. My license expired about 2 years ago, I took a break from being a producer it was just too much for me at that time in my life. However, I'm thinking about offering some insurance related service as part of my business, such as appointment setting, lead generation etc. Do I need to renew my license to offer these service? Looking forward to your feedback.

Thanks

Typically there is a grace period and you go back and pay a fee. Call the DOI quickly and you should be fine.

We all need to stay diligent about license expiration. With that said these kind of things have happened to all of us. All one can do is call the DOI and jump through the required hoops for our state.

Back