Licensed "Interns" - Green Horn Agents . . .

myinsurebiz

I am what I am . . .
5000 Post Club
Back in the day, with A L Williams - we brought green horns on as "Interns" since they only had their Temporary License.

The premise was that they would be more comfortable selling to their friends and family in the beginning. Less of a fear factor.

Anyone else breaking in new Agents this way?

I'm waiting for you to throw a big shin dig with that $2.44 renewal check.Maybe you can buy a Pbr tall boy and some peanuts with that .Are you still with One Life?

Back in the day, with A L Williams - we brought green horns on as "Interns" since they only had their Temporary License.

The premise was that they would be more comfortable selling to their friends and family in the beginning. Less of a fear factor.

Anyone else breaking in new Agents this way?

This is another horrible idea of yours. Teaching agents to sell to friends/family first is why so many people fail trying to sell Amway, Thrive, Avon, etc...

They start out and sell all the people they know, then once that is gone (and they've spent the money) they quit! It'll work the same way with this system.

An agent needs fresh people (leads) to see daily. And they need to get enough of a comp to actually make a profit when they close these leads.

Also you mention they will be more careful? This is SALES! If they want to be timid and shy, they should go find a JOB somewhere. This is a business and one of the greatest ones at that. People like you are why this industry has such a bad name.

If someone told me they wanted to sign up with me, but they are shy, I'd tell them to go find them a job and forget all about running a business in sales. This business takes a few MAJOR traits to be successful. Without them, DO NOT enter this business because you WILL CERTAINLY fail!

A person MUST.....
Be coachable!
Have the ability to MANAGE MONEY!
Have a great WORK ETHIC!
And have the correct personality for this business.

Agents that are 50 years old and don't have $500 to invest in some leads for their BUSINESS, does not have money management. They have a money problem. You don't fix a problem with the problem. Someone that can't manage money isn't fixed by throwing more money at them.

Agents that are too SHY, don't have the correct personality for this!

It is crazy because setups like yours will tell EVERY agent they are a perfect fit for this. So many agents will go broke. Operations like mine, FEX, Todd, etc...we vet each agent and I know for a fact I tell WAY more agents NO than I do yes. I bet you the other guys do also. Not everyone is made for this.

Please stop hurting your family and all of the potential families that might start with you. Just go get a job somewhere PLEASE!

Just like when you texted me about signing up with me and I told you instantly that my system is not a fit for you. That was not me being mean...that was me being TRUTHFUL. That is what some agents need, a dose of reality.

----------

OMG How does someone have THIS....MUCH....TIME to blow this Forum up yet still think they are this Guru of insurance????

Dude is clueless! You know you are worthless when you've been here as long as him and not ONE person on here is willing to take him on as an agent LOL. I think he is a decent dude, but he is never going to get out of his own way.

Dude is clueless! You know you are worthless when you've been here as long as him and not ONE person on here is willing to take him on as an agent LOL. I think he is a decent dude, but he is never going to get out of his own way.

Worthless?

FYI - got all the contracts I needed today. A few direct and a few through an IMO from back in the day . . .

2017 is going to be awesome . . .

p.s. - Interns have to assign their commissions. Chew on that a bit . . .

Back