Licensing Advice - Getting Licensed in Multiple States

Journey

Are any of you licensed in multiple states, and if so, is it an "easy" process? I am currently licensed in CA and looking to get licensed in WA, OR, UT, and CO.

Are any of you licensed in multiple states, and if so, is it an "easy" process? I am currently licensed in CA and looking to get licensed in WA, OR, UT, and CO.

NIPR.com as long as your state participates its the easiest thing to get non-resident licenses....

Easiest way to find out is go to the State Insurance Dept. website. I have OR and WA. Oregon resident and WA non resident. WA required fingerprints and a fee. I think you also have to pay a fee for the WA State Patrol for the background check. I don't know what Oregon's non resident application requirements are.

I also use NIPR.com.....easy as pie. Just make sure you keep up with getting re-licensed every few years. It's easy to forget what states require renewals at what times if you have 10+ states.

NIPR is a life saver vs what we needed to do years ago, however, keeping up with multiple States is still a royal pain in the butt

Back