Licensing in Property/Casualty in Pa-hopefully Independently

I work for a mortgage lender. My company is starting to promote homeowners, auto and occasionally flood(when it comes up) to my clients. I think they are gonna offer a $50/client commission, which seems pretty insulting(compared to life commissions)

My home state is Pa, but also sell in a bunch of mid-Atlantic states(Ca and Fl too). Is there anybody you guys would recommend to license with?

Are commissions similar to life?

Thanks for your help!!!

I work for a mortgage lender. My company is starting to promote homeowners, auto and occasionally flood(when it comes up) to my clients. I think they are gonna offer a $50/client commission, which seems pretty insulting(compared to life commissions)

My home state is Pa, but also sell in a bunch of mid-Atlantic states(Ca and Fl too). Is there anybody you guys would recommend to license with?

Are commissions similar to life?

Thanks for your help!!!

Home auto commission is not like life..if they give you $50 for home policy referral fee its good take it.:yes:
</IMG>

Shoot, that's surprising! Well, thanks for the quick reply. If that's the case I would rather give the leads to somebody who can make some $$$ off of them(one of you guys) in exchange for potential reverse mortgage clients...that makes sense right?

Shoot, that's surprising! Well, thanks for the quick reply. If that's the case I would rather give the leads to somebody who can make some $$$ off of them(one of you guys) in exchange for potential reverse mortgage clients...that makes sense right?

Let's talk if interested. I can send you my contact info.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back