Life and Health Terminology Flashcards

LostDollar

There's No Toilet Paper- on the Road Less Traveled
5000 Post Club
Kansas
Are there insurance terminology flash cards that can be used with the study courses?

Not necessary. The course won't teach you insurance but will teach you to pass the test.

Are you planning on doing this before the end of the decade?

Rick

Are there insurance terminology flash cards that can be used with the study courses?

Hello LD - Flash cards are actually very helpful! You have to know definitions and what to associate different words with. I learned a long time ago it is not about learning insurance at this point in the process, it is about passing the exam. Over the last 6+ years of teaching, i have created my own Study Tools. I have flash slides for both L&H, 156 possible test questions, test tips for both L&H, the actual Study Manual i have created using just word association, as well as mp3s of my class teaching. If you are interested, you can visit my website or send me a personal message. Just let me know how i can help.

Thank you.

I will keep that in mind.

A college student family member says the best way to use flash cards is to hand write them. Looking just at glossaries, there are 14 pages in the FX manual with 25-30 definitions per page. I have just had a hand surgery on my writing hand and it currently has a splint on it.

I think there are programs to generate flashcards for a computer.

Not sure if they can also be printed.

Am trying to decide if computer use or paper use would be best for me.

I have never used phone apps, but I understand there are android flash card apps. I would have to have a way to create cards on a computer and transfer to an app AND have an android phone.

My "smart" phone is an old symbian based phone.

So there are difficulties whatever route I choose, just trying to get a sense of the options first.

Mine are in the form of a PowerPoint, so one slide will have the word and the next will have the quick definition. It all comes down to when you see a word(s), what does your brain think. If it doesn't know a quick definition, then it will just make something up.
I do know you can Google "insurance flashcards" and probably find some free ones out there. Best of luck to you.

Back