Life Carrier Line Up . . .

To be frank, for telesales I wouldn't use any of those besides Foresters & Phoenix... but only for non med.

Why don't you get carriers like Prudential, Principal, Pacific Life, or John Hancock? I couldn't imagine selling Term over the phone without big players like them. There's a carrier that'll do no med exam up to $1,000,000 if they're healthy.

Not some much "telesales" - using Eapps with phone & internet.

We're only doing non-med products. I submitted a Medically Underwritten app over 5 weeks ago - screw that . . .

Not some much "telesales" - using Eapps with phone & internet.

We're only doing non-med products. I submitted a Medically Underwritten app over 5 weeks ago - screw that . . .

Unless you are hurting for cash, what is wrong with 5 or 6 weeks processing time to give a person much better coverage with fully underwritten rather than simplified?

Unless you are hurting for cash, what is wrong with 5 or 6 weeks processing time to give a person much better coverage with fully underwritten rather than simplified?

I wrote 2 medically underwritten Terms - pita . . .

I've decided to just focus on non-med. Sagicor and MoO rates are just about as close as full medical.

Case in point:

Sagicor and MoO very close to be best and better than many . . .

upload_2018-9-1_21-17-8.png

I wrote 2 medically underwritten Terms - pita . . .

I've decided to just focus on non-med. Sagicor and MoO rates are just about as close as full medical.
If you say so.

It's sad that you'll probably convince at least a few of your prospects you know what you're doing.

Rick

down here in south Georgia - we call them there pics - facts ;)
Haven’t seen MOO or Sagicor in that what you call a pics.

Face it. Your goal is the easiest and highest commission for you. That attitude is why you are now and will always be a failure.

And now I’ve got your only ally on ignore so you’ll have to find your own way to attack me.

Rick

Haven’t seen MOO or Sagicor in that what you call a pics.

Face it. Your goal is the easiest and highest commission for you. That attitude is why you are now and will always be a failure.

And now I’ve got your only ally on ignore so you’ll have to find your own way to attack me.

*ick
Don't keep us in suspense. Who've you got on ignore? :huh:

Back