Life Companies

cgreene

Guru
100+ Post Club
How do you get contracted with multiple life insurance companies? I am looking for some that focus on FE, some that focus on fixed UL, and some that focus on term.

How do you get contracted with multiple life insurance companies? I am looking for some that focus on FE, some that focus on fixed UL, and some that focus on term.

Let me ask you a simple question first....How do you plan to market the FE product line? I have read a few of your other posts and you are not a newcomer to insurance...do you plan on adding FE and term into your current marketing methods or will you instead need a stable and predictable flow of quality leads that convert to annual premium? Depending on how you answer will determine what I think would work best. Im in no way a know it all but if I have a little better understanding of what your end game is I can help give you some direction.:)

On the marketing side I do a unique school program for about 1000 schools, do the insurance for about 50 mortgage brokers clients, and now I am doing life insurance educational seminars for churches across the Southeast. This Takes care of the leads however final expense is not something that will sell a lot of but needed

On the marketing side I do a unique school program for about 1000 schools, do the insurance for about 50 mortgage brokers clients, and now I am doing life insurance educational seminars for churches across the Southeast. This Takes care of the leads however final expense is not something that will sell a lot of but needed

Thats awesome, sounds like you have your marketing ducks in order, good for you. As far as companies for contracts I like these:

360 Financial Group
Fexcontracting
TRkingim.com

Because you have your own unique marketing system. I would concentrate my search on IMOs that serve my underwriting and back office needs. On the Term and GUL side there are a couple drop ticket type set ups including in house underwriters and case managers. "FE" does not sound like your market. More SIWL, Small whole life policies with tables built in. Probably not going to find too many IMOs with a lot of back office / case manager type setups but a lot of them seem to have underwriting found. As in company X is best if PI has Cancer history.

Back