Life Exam Results

JBSteves

I apologize if this is a ridiculous question. Unfortunately, my anxiety is getting the best of me. My husband and I started the application process and last weekend, completed our medical exam. We were told it would take 7 to 14 days for results, that we could access ourselves with a barcode. My results arrived in 5 days, however; there are still no results posted for my husband. Does the delay indicate there is something serious wrong? Today is only day 7, but the fact that they didn't come together is giving me a little panic.

I apologize if this is a ridiculous question. Unfortunately, my anxiety is getting the best of me. My husband and I started the application process and last weekend, completed our medical exam. We were told it would take 7 to 14 days for results, that we could access ourselves with a barcode. My results arrived in 5 days, however; there are still no results posted for my husband. Does the delay indicate there is something serious wrong? Today is only day 7, but the fact that they didn't come together is giving me a little panic.
Why not ask the agent you guys are working with? They should be able to provide you everything lol

Well, I did. Our agent sort brushed it off and said, it just happens sometimes and left it at that. Again, I'm sure it sounds like a silly question, but this is all new to us and it just seemed strange that I received mine so early.

Well, I did. Our agent sort brushed it off and said, it just happens sometimes and left it at that. Again, I'm sure it sounds like a silly question, but this is all new to us and it just seemed strange that I received mine so early.
None of us can answer this, it sounds like your agent works in a call center and has little interest in talking with you past the sale.

Could be that Dr's records were combined into one file and the Underwriters have not looked to see that they have the information for both people

Another possibility: If you and your husband have different doctors or health plans, it may simply take longer for one set of records to get to the carrier than the other. I know some HMOs have terrible reputations with underwriters for slow response times.

Latest posts

Back