Life/health CE courses on audio book?

Jan 23, 2019

1. Stay100

Stay100 Expert

Does anyone know of a way I can listen to CE courses on audiobook or video? I need 60 hours for Massachusetts DOI ! Seeing that I need it done by the end of March to renew my license, I know I should of started months ago.

I’m looking into webce, but only some classes are on audio. Any other suggestions?

Stay100, Jan 23, 2019
  2. fed up

fed up Guru

State:
    Virginia
    WebCE classes are mostly click until you get the correct answer if you don't want to read through the coursework. I would have a hard time following an audio book if I did not have the information and examples in front of me for clarification. print every page of the pre-exam questions after you score 100% and take the final. How would you review a chapter through an audio book?

fed up, Jan 23, 2019
  3. DHK

DHK Guru

State:
    California
    I'd recommend just doing LIVE CE courses if you wanted "audio".

Otherwise, just get an unlimited CE subscription (I prefer Sandi Kruise over WebCE - www.kruise.com) and you can get it in Massachusetts for $49.95. All you do is open the PDF files and keep them open while you answer the questions. You can even do "CTRL + F" to search on the PDF to help you find stuff. Then "ALT + Tab" back and forth between the exam and the PDF.

DHK, Jan 23, 2019
  4. pfg1

pfg1 Guru

State:
    Virginia
    60 hours? :shocked:

pfg1, Jan 25, 2019
  5. goillini52

goillini52 KeepAmericaGreat...Eat Bacon & BUILD THAT WALL!!!

State:
    Illinois
    You have to be part Vulcan to be able to do that. :yes:

6. billyb

billyb Guru

After reading the post I went to kruise.com and bought the subscription for FL. All I needed was Ethics so I took the Ethics and Senior Suitability course for 6 hours. It plainly stated on the site that it meets the FL Ethics requirement. Well it didn't so I called and was told the site was in error. Now I have to take 5 hours of Ethics. I personally do not recommend kruise.com.

billyb, Jan 29, 2019
  7. DHK

DHK Guru

State:
    California
    I'm sorry to hear that. That sucks.

Obviously, my experience with Kruise is in California and everything has been fine with me with my California subscriptions. In fact, I take a 16-hour Ethics CE course and it has always counted towards my 3-hour CE requirements. I've used them for over 14 years and never had a problem... in California.

DHK, Jan 29, 2019
  8. billyb

billyb Guru

It pissed me off when I called and the man told me that I should have known even though the site stated otherwise. It was a 6 hour course so I assumed 5 for Ethics and 1 for Suitability, but it was my fault because I should have known better according to him. Now I have to spend another Sunday afternoon doing CE instead of being done.

billyb, Jan 29, 2019