Life/health CE courses on audio book?

Stay100

Expert
Does anyone know of a way I can listen to CE courses on audiobook or video? I need 60 hours for Massachusetts DOI ! Seeing that I need it done by the end of March to renew my license, I know I should of started months ago.

I’m looking into webce, but only some classes are on audio. Any other suggestions?

WebCE classes are mostly click until you get the correct answer if you don't want to read through the coursework. I would have a hard time following an audio book if I did not have the information and examples in front of me for clarification. print every page of the pre-exam questions after you score 100% and take the final. How would you review a chapter through an audio book?

I'd recommend just doing LIVE CE courses if you wanted "audio".

Otherwise, just get an unlimited CE subscription (I prefer Sandi Kruise over WebCE - www.kruise.com) and you can get it in Massachusetts for $49.95. All you do is open the PDF files and keep them open while you answer the questions. You can even do "CTRL + F" to search on the PDF to help you find stuff. Then "ALT + Tab" back and forth between the exam and the PDF.

WebCE classes are mostly click until you get the correct answer if you don't want to read through the coursework. I would have a hard time following an audio book if I did not have the information and examples in front of me for clarification. print every page of the pre-exam questions after you score 100% and take the final. How would you review a chapter through an audio book?
You have to be part Vulcan to be able to do that. :yes:

After reading the post I went to kruise.com and bought the subscription for FL. All I needed was Ethics so I took the Ethics and Senior Suitability course for 6 hours. It plainly stated on the site that it meets the FL Ethics requirement. Well it didn't so I called and was told the site was in error. Now I have to take 5 hours of Ethics. I personally do not recommend kruise.com.

I'm sorry to hear that. That sucks.

Obviously, my experience with Kruise is in California and everything has been fine with me with my California subscriptions. In fact, I take a 16-hour Ethics CE course and it has always counted towards my 3-hour CE requirements. I've used them for over 14 years and never had a problem... in California.

It pissed me off when I called and the man told me that I should have known even though the site stated otherwise. It was a 6 hour course so I assumed 5 for Ethics and 1 for Suitability, but it was my fault because I should have known better according to him. Now I have to spend another Sunday afternoon doing CE instead of being done.

Back