Life/Health Conferences

Cory

Guru
100+ Post Club
Good morning everybody,
Hope this finds you well. Can anyone help me with suggestions for the top L&H insurance conferences to attend please?
Thanks and have a great day!
Cory

MDRT Annual Meeting

MDRT Top of the Table Annual Meeting

Circle of Wealth "COW College" - ideally for their system owners & users

NAIFA National Annual Meeting

NAIFA State Annual Meetings (NAIFA California has a "Career Conference" each year)

Just off the top of my head.

We spend time at conferences like Insuretech Connect, leadscon, pubcon etc. Mdrt and naifa, while great groups, all talk about old school marketing and sales tactics of the past vs. the digital tactics needed to survive in this business into the future.

We spend time at conferences like Insuretech Connect, leadscon, pubcon etc. Mdrt and naifa, while great groups, all talk about old school marketing and sales tactics of the past vs. the digital tactics needed to survive in this business into the future.

Damn.

Guess I better forget about networking, one card and learn digital tactics to survive.

What the heck IS a digital tactic?

Were you at LeadsCon NY? Would have liked to have met you in the flesh!

Damn.

Guess I better forget about networking, one card and learn digital tactics to survive.

What the heck IS a digital tactic?

That's when you make your schedule on paper and use your digit (thumb) to "tack it" on the cork board.

Last edited:
Were you at LeadsCon NY? Would have liked to have met you in the flesh!

Not in N.Y., had a conflict this year. Will be in vegas in March though if you can meet up.

Regarding "digital tactics," why fish in a pool of your center of influence (100 people tops) when you can fish in a pool of ten million? You have to learn to market digitally or get left behind. There will always be a place for traditional agents doing advanced planning, but the middle market is the low hanging fruit. And, with the death tax likely going away, that closes a huge insurance need that traditional brokers usually fix for wealthy prospects .

Good morning everyone,
Thank you for the suggestions and hope y'all have a great day!

NinjaNic Can you provide some additional info on the Conf. in Vegas in March. I would be interested in attending. Thanks.

Back