Life/Health Licensed - What Products Can I Sell?

Swift685

Expert
Correct me if I'm wrong but with a Life and Health License I can write any:

Health policy
Term life policy
Whole life policy
DI policy
LTC policy

Then again I can't write any:

Annuities
Variable Life policy

But what about Universal Life? (Are there grey areas?)

You can't write variable annuities, but you can write equity indexed/fixed annuities.

. . . and you guys thought I had fallen off the turnip truck.

Tom

I hope a prospective client (Dumb Agent) comes on here and reads about how you are making fun of this agent, and decides not to business with you...........

Did I get that right? Is that not what you said about others when they were laughing about another individual on another thread..................

I hope a prospective client (Dumb Agent) comes on here and reads about how you are making fun of this agent, and decides not to business with you...........

Did I get that right? Is that not what you said about others when they were laughing about another individual on another thread..................

Totally different situation -

1) Who said anything about "dumb agents"?

2) Who was "laughing"?

3) And if so - big difference in a "client" being laughed at and ridiculed by what may be a "professional" agent - may be the key word there, and an agent be laughed at by other agents.

However - I didn't laugh. Was just making a statement . . .

Tom

Its ok, I'm young and new, I expected this. Just know I'll be here for awhile and when the time comes...1,2,3 or 1000 posts down the road, I'll be here to return the "moral support". :yes:

Thanks to those who actually answered the "dumb" question though.

Let the hazing continue...

Its ok, I'm young and new, I expected this. Just know I'll be here for awhile and when the time comes...1,2,3 or 1000 posts down the road, I'll be here to return the "moral support". :yes:

Thanks to those who actually answered the "dumb" question though.

Let the hazing continue...

Good attitude, you should do fine.

Back