Life in Kosova

arnguy, I appreciate your concern.

I would not expect this from a longtime member but thats ok. thanks.

Val,
What happened to the post where you wanted to know about where I had been? I was feeling loved!! No more love?

For a moment there, I thought my computer swallowed a virus.
It was kinda wierd, because I also got three quotes ran on my site today.

That Val. Yoooooooou

Val, that was a fun ride.

I just logged back on and read the (closed) thread. Some folks really have a short fuse.

Sorry you had to close the thread. A little levity is good from time to time to break up some of the monotony of the day.

It got to be a bit much when a new thread was started by Senior Indiana Advisor with the title "Has MAPDJim's mother been calling you?" and then comments within the thread.

Regardless if I was the only one who could see it you gotta remember some people's mothers are deceased (like mine) and it's not the best time of year (she died suddenly a few years back and the anniversary is 2 weeks away).

I found it bizzare SIA was the name on the first post in the thread about my mother.

If my wife hadn't come home with excrutiating back pain with major concerns I might have replied with "Get off my mom Valdet I just got off yours".

Timing is everything.

MAPDJIM,
It was not directed to you. Anyone who see the thread would have seen their name instead of yours. You guys have no sense of humor and were pretty rude to Val. Damn Jim you got pissed because he asked how your day was.

MY mom is alive but has some pretty bad health problems. I would not take offense to that thread but I guess not everyone has a sense of humor. I thought you needed that to be in this biz.

MAPDJIM,
It was not directed to you. Anyone who see the thread would have seen their name instead of yours. You guys have no sense of humor and were pretty rude to Val. Damn Jim you got pissed because he asked how your day was.

MY mom is alive but has some pretty bad health problems. I would not take offense to that thread but I guess not everyone has a sense of humor. I thought you needed that to be in this biz.

I actually have a good sense of humor. My first response to him was a joke response.

How was I supposed to know you were in on it too? That made it too bizzare for me.

Like I said, timing is everything. If you thought it was funny and it made your day, well then that is what is important right?

Back