Life Insurance Brokers - Anyone Hiring for Remote Telesales?

Yes, this is my new BGA.

Not a significant amount of FE - around 15% when you include GI. We're not targeting it - we just happen to come across opportunities.

I'm looking for a square deal. I want to do telesales. I want to sell quality products and make a living. Thanks.

I may be biased, but our program is the best remote life insurance telesales opportunity in the industry (where you don't have to pay for leads). We've been lucky enough to pick up a very knowledgeable call center trainer/manager giving every agent one on one training and feedback. Combine that with our high quality leads and our agents are making a great living.

Apply if you're interested and our sales manager will call and see if it's a good fit.

I may be biased, but our program is the best remote life insurance telesales opportunity in the industry (where you don't have to pay for leads). We've been lucky enough to pick up a very knowledgeable call center trainer/manager giving every agent one on one training and feedback. Combine that with our high quality leads and our agents are making a great living.

Apply if you're interested and our sales manager will call and see if it's a good fit.

I've talked to Lifetel. They want basically 700 dollars. I've been warned about Daviso Group. I just don't know what's good. Do you guys require a lot of up front?

I've talked to Lifetel. They want basically 700 dollars. I've been warned about Daviso Group. I just don't know what's good. Do you guys require a lot of up front?

as much as I despise Daviso, I've actually spoke with a few agents who are thriviing in his system. Seems he has a good system in place, for FE sales.

If you don't want to do FE over the phone, and focus on traditional life products, definitely speak with Jeff Root and his group!!

Lifetel and Daviso from my understanding are a "pay for your own leads" opportunity. Anyone with cash can jump in and buy leads and write through their contracts.

The title of this thread was "Anyone Hiring for Remote Telesales". Those two agencies are not hiring...they have an opportunity available if you're willing to pay for leads (and I'm sure they're fine opportunities). So this is an apples and oranges comparison as we are actually hiring for this program and only take who we believe will be successful since the risk is on us.

With that said, we own all the business written since we're covering the cost for everything and taking on all the risk - if you're paying for leads on other programs, you own all the business. That's the biggest differentiation between buying leads and working for a telesales agency.

To answer your question, with our VSA program we require you get licensed in 35 states after we agree to bring you on. So there's an upfront cost to get those non-resident licenses, but it doesn't go to us. We don't charge any setup fees.

Last edited:
I'm looking for a square deal.

What is a "square deal" to you ?

Most of the telesales deals out there they will either make you take low compensation or pay up front to be associated with them. Neither of those choices sound appealing.

Back