Life Insurance Companies?

peacekind7

Does anybody know of a company that sells either whole life or term life to someone who had breast cancer 3 years ago, and is 45 years old?

Thanks guys! This is my first post on here :)

Does anybody know of a company that sells either whole life or term life to someone who had breast cancer 3 years ago, and is 45 years old?

Welcome.

First how much coverage. That will direct us to Fully underwritten or SITerm SIWL.
Then as Ray said more info. a Cancer questionnaire would give you all the questions to ask. Prospective insureds may use the term "Breast cancer" for anything from a biopsied mass to a mastectomy.

If she's 3 years out from the end if treatment and it was stage 1a/1b with no spread to rhe lymph nodes most underwritten carriers are out of the pure decline portion. You do get sone that will have flat extras and/or rating until at least 5-7 years.

I have a breast cancer scenario I'd appreciate any feedback on F 43 NT NT stage 0 ductal carcinoma insitu diagnosis @ age 40 followed by lumpectomy 6 weeks of lose dose radiation treatment , semi annual follow ups and tomoxafin for 5 years (2.5 to go). P+ health otherwise.
I think this is standard at pru but am curious if any carriers with really good cash accumulation policies (WL or IUL) would go standard?

We had a similar scenario. 52 female stage 1a breast cancer 2/2012, mastectomy, Tamoxifen for 5 years, no chemo or radiation, 6mm tumor, ER/PR positive, HER2 negative. We were only looking for IUL with a LTC/chronic illness rider. These are the replies from our quick quote inquiry:
AXA: $8 FE for 2 years no LTC
NoAm: $10FE 4 years and Table 1
Trans: $7.50 FE 3 yrs AND tab B
Nationwide: $7.50 FE no LTC
Voya: $7.50 FE 3 yrs chronic ok up to $10 FE
Lincoln: Std if 1a otherwise $6 FE 2 yrs, chronic ok up to $5 FE
MN Life: Tab B, LTC agreement ok

Back