Life Insurance Email Marketing

No, I'm not subscribed to e-relationship. The reason is because it doesn't have "my voice" behind it. It's a generic service. Some people report getting good results, but you'll get that with any service provider.

Email doesn't sell. Email is great for follow-up and great to keep your name out in front of people.

No, I'm not subscribed to e-relationship. The reason is because it doesn't have "my voice" behind it. It's a generic service. Some people report getting good results, but you'll get that with any service provider.

Email doesn't sell. Email is great for follow-up and great to keep your name out in front of people.

What about the “opt-in” leads?

I buy opt-in life insurance leads...
So I use quickmail.io.

Like DHK said, you really want these drip campaigns to have your voice so I wrote all of my own content.

I have very few leads that aren't immediately responsive "become responsive" during my drip.

However, for under 1k/yr, my ROI is more than 10x so it is well worth the setup time (cost).

So I use quickmail.io.

Like DHK said, you really want these drip campaigns to have your voice so I wrote all of my own content.

I have very few leads that aren't immediately responsive "become responsive" during my drip.

However, for under 1k/yr, my ROI is more than 10x so it is well worth the setup time (cost).

Hello…

All the leads that I have are “opt-in” to receive finance information -basically these are “raw leads”.

So, what I do is to send a newsletter to different 1,500 leads every day.

Leads that open this newsletter, I send them a weekly informational email (budget, life insurance, retirement).

What I have read regarding cold email to life insurance leads is to make an average of 9-12 contacts; also, to transform a cold lead to warm and convert it to hot lead would last from (min) 6 months to 9 months.

What is your opinion?

Thank you!

Back