Life Insurance for Foreign Nationals without US ties

Runningsnail

Hi All,

I'm a new agent and I know there are life insurance products for foreign nationals who need to have some U.S. connections to be eligible. Recently I read an article saying that there are US life insurance products only for foreign nationals without U.S. ties: How Foreign Nationals Use U.S. Life Insurance Policies. Can anyone shed some light on this?

Thanks in advance!

Runningsnail

Sell life insurance for 5 years first and then you can get into this market. Dont waste your time trying to chase a 25 million dollar policy from day 1.

Sell life insurance for 5 years first and then you can get into this market. Dont waste your time trying to chase a 25 million dollar policy from day 1.
I agree. These cases are hard to come by, especially if this is not your natural market. Start small, a lot of activity and prospecting. It is great that you are reading these articles and that you are here. There are great threads here with advice how to start your practice. Welcome to the forum and I wish you the best.

Hi All,

I'm a new agent and I know there are life insurance products for foreign nationals who need to have some U.S. connections to be eligible. Recently I read an article saying that there are US life insurance products only for foreign nationals without U.S. ties: How Foreign Nationals Use U.S. Life Insurance Policies. Can anyone shed some light on this?

Thanks in advance!

Runningsnail
Can't shed any light. Love your username. Is that your Injun name? :err:

Welcome to the Forum. :yes:

Mutual Trust Life accept foreign visitors. They must be present in the US for the application process

Back