Life Insurance for Obama Care

mschlange

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
Looking for a easy to issue and sell life insurance product for individuals I enroll in Obama Care. Most are low to middle income people so it has to be affordable offer low amounts and easy to complete application online and issue within days.
Suggestions?

Looking for a easy to issue and sell life insurance product for individuals I enroll in Obama Care. Most are low to middle income people so it has to be affordable offer low amounts and easy to complete application online and issue within days.
Suggestions?

Sagicor

Last Open Enrollment, I came across 3 lower income families who were enrolled in a Gerber life policy by some guy driving through the hood. Obviously Gerber is cheap, but I thought they only wrote children. Good name recognition though. That's important in certain communities where a lot of people have been burned by weakling companies.

Last Open Enrollment, I came across 3 lower income families who were enrolled in a Gerber life policy by some guy driving through the hood. Obviously Gerber is cheap, but I thought they only wrote children. Good name recognition though. That's important in certain communities where a lot of people have been burned by weakling companies.

For adults between the ages of 50-80, Gerber sells GI ROP FE only.

Latest posts

Back