Life Insurance for Someone Very Unhealthy

MichaelBurton

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
Texas
Have someone who is a flat decline. He wants me to double-check the options, see if anything is out there. I'm not expecting much but thought it was worth the ask. Thanks in advance for your help.

MB

Not all companies are in all states. We would also need to see his medications and his health conditions to give you something accurate.

50, Texas (why does this matter, curious?), Whatever he can get. Beggars can't be choosers.

What that Hoosier dude said. Also, some plans are not available sub 50. Not doubting you, however some people agents think are totally GI may qualify for something better like a Graded plan. Per same Hoosier dude.

Have someone who is a flat decline. He wants me to double-check the options, see if anything is out there. I'm not expecting much but thought it was worth the ask. Thanks in advance for your help.

MB

Americo GI - $10k = about $95 a month . . . No Health Questions. 3-year graded death benefit . . .

Hey - he said he didn't expect much - so, gave him an option that I use . . . Nobody else offered up anything ;)
didn't you just get your license like three hours ago? And in that time you finally sold a plan G in the most expensive G.I. company on the market??

What that Hoosier dude said. Also, some plans are not available sub 50. Not doubting you, however some people agents think are totally GI may qualify for something better like a Graded plan. Per same Hoosier dude.

What is a graded plan?

Which companies offer them?

Back