Life insurance for the obese

slittle

Does anyone know of a company that will write a 39 year old woman who is 5'5", 300lbs? Looking for small term or WL. She is off the build charts for the companies I sell. Thank you.

Prudential is Table E. 301 is decline. Trans doesn't ask ht/wt only on ages 45-85. National Western goes to 328# but it's a graded DB.

Does anyone know of a company that will write a 39 year old woman who is 5'5", 300lbs? Looking for small term or WL. She is off the build charts for the companies I sell. Thank you.

If she is employed, no major health issues and never been declined for coverage a couple of 'group ' carriers who offer individuals coverage may consider

Prudential is by far the best Life Insurance company for obese people.

I have written with them for a while.

Low rates and large coverages and if the person loses weight to a healthy size, they will lower the payment and allow you to increase the amount of coverage.

If you talk to a broker for insurance brokers (like a crump or similar) they will have one of their staff shop the client outline to maybe 15-20 insurers, and will actually talk to underwriters on your behalf to make sure everything is in line. It's a major time saver.

Latest posts

Back