Life insurance instant approval

Chico52

Any carriers offer instant approval for a 15 year term policy for either $285,000 or $585,000? 33 year old healthy male.

Banner same day if qualifies (up to $500k). can still get Preferred with no exam. others too but maybe not as quick (up to $1M).

A number of carriers offer accelerated uw, assuming the client fits. Why do you need instant?

Closing on the loan Monday, I've been working on a simplified issue policy with my Agent since October 5th, and doesn't appear it'll get to me today, which I need for the business loan.

Closing on the loan Monday, I've been working on a simplified issue policy with my Agent since October 5th, and doesn't appear it'll get to me today, which I need for the business loan.
Gotcha. Guess simplified issue was not quite that. Most of my full uw cases dont take 30days if the client does the exam early on. It'll be tough to find one that can not only approve, but issue and deliver by monday is my thought.

Any carriers offer instant approval for a 15 year term policy for either $285,000 or $585,000? 33 year old healthy male.

RNA will do at least $250K. Instant decision. They may do more than $250K at that age on the instant decision? But they will definitely do $250K.

You do the app on line with the agent. Approved and you will be drafted the first premium tomorrow.

$250K 15 year term is $35.67/mo. 20 year is $40.67/mo. 30 year is $60.68/mo.

RNA will do at least $250K. Instant decision. They may do more than $250K at that age on the instant decision? But they will definitely do $250K.

You do the app on line with the agent. Approved and you will be drafted the first premium tomorrow.

$250K 15 year term is $35.67/mo. 20 year is $40.67/mo. 30 year is $60.68/mo.
Cool. Hook a brother up!

Back