Life insurance instant approval

We can do 500k with North American instant issue. Takes 20 minutes, approved on the spot. Policy e-delivered next day. Second 85k may take an extra day or so with Sagicor or one of the other carriers mentioned above.
480-378-6784
[email protected]

Here is a reason why some companies do not make instant approvals for life insurance. The client is 65 years old with a heart condition. Client completes the application by phone or online instantly. Let us say the application is approved. In most states, the insurance company has two years to find out if the applicant lied on the application. Three years later, the client dies and $500,000 is left for his family. This client was in a wheelchair and taking heart medications for several before he completed the online application. The insurance agent is legally obligated to report this to the insurance company during the application process.

All that and a box of cookies will leave you with a box of cookies.

Some companies do instant approval and that's what was asked about. I don't think the op cared why some don't. He just wanted to know about ones that did.

I've done a few of the RNA instant decision apps. They do an MIB and Rx check. All but one was instant decision. That 1 took a day for the decision. Also had 1 decline.

The op is an agent. He knows about contestability.

The op is an agent. He knows about contestability.

No he's not, he's a consumer looking for this. He has also been working with an agent on a simplified issue product for about a month. There is more to this story than we have been told.

No he's not, he's a consumer looking for this. He has also been working with an agent on a simplified issue product for about a month. There is more to this story than we have been told.

In another thread he says he is an agent. And I hooked him up with an agent to help with the RNA app and he told that guy he was an agent.

In another thread he says he is an agent. And I hooked him up with an agent to help with the RNA app and he told that guy he was an agent.

Yes, I see now that he has created another thread in which he is an agent. But earlier in this thread he said he has been working with his agent since Oct 5th on this.

So definitely a whole lot more to this story.

Sure he's an agent. His license info is in his signature. He is choosing to position himself as a consultant rather than an agent. It's all perception. Those links were meant to show why one may choose to promote and position themselves as a consultant rather than as an agent.

Last edited:
Back