Life insurance instant approval

You sure like to ASSUME a lot, don't you? I guess it should be "insurance law according to jdeasy" that applies to every state.

Do you want to know what California focuses on? Senior designations. Why? Because scumbags liked to get easy designations to deceive people into believing that they are an authority on a subject, when they haven't had the proper training.

Here you go: Senior Designations

Please notice the list of designations that are not considered "senior designations" in that link.

Further, in California, it is state law that all marketing materials have the agent's insurance license listed.

Plus, sales to seniors (those who are age 65 and over) have their own special notices that need to be delivered at least 24 hours in advance of talking about life insurance and/or annuities in their homes.

Informing Seniors and Senior Insurance Bill of Rights, SIBOR

So, I can call myself a Chartered Financial Consultant (as long as I earned that designation), print my license number on my materials, AND give the appropriate notices in advance of meeting someone who is age 65 and over.

You sure like to ASSUME a lot, don't you? I guess it should be "insurance law according to jdeasy" that applies to every state.

Do you want to know what California focuses on? Senior designations. Why? Because scumbags liked to get easy designations to deceive people into believing that they are an authority on a subject, when they haven't had the proper training.

Please notice the list of designations that are not considered "senior designations" in that link.

I'm not assuming anything. You are the one assuming. And you dance around direct questions. You already said you don't want to be considered an agent.

This is from you, "I don't want to be called an agent. That lumps me in with everyone else".

And it is my opinion that it is illegal in any state to present yourself as something you are not to sell insurance.

Let's turn the tables on this absurdity: You shouldn't call life insurance "final expense". It miscategorizes what it is. What is it? Life insurance. You should only call it life insurance - regardless of the MARKETING name for it.

Oh, is that absurd? It's just a TYPE of life insurance?

So am I. I can follow ALL the laws in my state and not call myself an agent. I could even call myself a financial advisor (a non-regulated term in the vast majority of states - including California). It's all marketing - as long as all the insurance code is followed in one's state.

You are insinuating that what I am doing is ILLEGAL in "any state". I am telling you that it is perfectly legal. I have posted links to my state's DOI and an article that I happen to like, that (I must assume) you haven't bothered to click on and read.

You provided no links - just your opinion. You are entitled to your opinion, and I am entitled to market myself as I see fit - as long as it conforms to my state's laws.

Back