Life Insurance Leads: Leadco , Mailco and Datalot

Anyone have recent experience with these companies? I'm in South Florida and want to be able to pitch IULs and GULs. I noticed Leadco's app has lots of filters, one of which can eliminate leads with pre-existing conditions.

Thanks in advance, and happy 2018!

I used Datalot over a year ago. Calls being recorded is good because you can listen back. I didn't use it for very long so I can't really speak on quality of leads. I was too inexperienced at the time. I may give it another shot.

My biggest beef with them was the leads weren't able to afford much of anything and had unrealistic expectations so I would put some type of filter in there for budget if they have that option available. One lead said they responded to an ad that said they can get life insurance for less than $20/month. She was 65 years old.

I agree with you Andrew about them I'm currently using them now and had my fair share of leads that come in and want to pay a delusional amount for life insurance. Just like with any lead provider it's a numbers game until you come across the right profile.

Back