Life Insurance Legend Joe Gandolfo, PhD, CLU, ChFC Passed Away

DHK

RFC®, ChFC®, CLU®
5000 Post Club
https://www.facebook.com/JoeGandolfoPhD?fref=nf

A great person has passed away. Joe positively impacted thousands over 5-decades and helped people save tens of millions of dollars in taxes. RIP and God Bless.

Here's the obituary link:
http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/th...-joseph-gandolfo-joe&pid=174288684&fhid=31132

MATTHEW JOSEPH
'JOE' GANDOLFO,
PH.D., 78

LAKELAND - Matthew Joseph Gandolfo, Ph.D., age 78, passed away peacefully on Friday, February 27, 2015, due to advanced stage cancer. Joe, as he was known by, was born in Richmond, Kentucky on March 13, 1936.

Joe was first recognized as one of the top life insurance salesman in the country, earning one of the highest honors in the industry by becoming a life and qualifying member of the Million Dollar Round Table in 1963. He later became a nationally known authority on income, estate and gift tax planning matters. He was a popular and frequently sought out motivational speaker at events across the US and author of several books. He has appeared on CNNfn, CBN's '700 Club' and Eternal World Television Network. He has also been a guest on hundreds of syndicated radio and television programs nationwide. Joe had a passion and enduring love for work until the day he died. He was also a life-long aficionado of the sport of tennis who played regularly and often sponsored events, including the Junior Vet tournament at the U.S. Open.

He is survived by his wife of 58 years, Carol; his two brothers, George and Tommy Gandolfo; and his sister, Carmela Reda. Joe also has three children, Mike Gandolfo, Diane Bekemeyer, and Donna Peterich; and six grandchildren, Ashley and Amy Brasovan, Katie and Cody Bekemeyer, Anna and Joseph Gandolfo.

A Catholic funeral Mass in celebration of Joe's life will be held at The Church of the Resurrection at 11am on Saturday, March 7th. A reception will be following immediately after the Mass at the church.

Joe was a dedicated philanthropist that touched many lives, so in lieu of flowers, please send donations in Joe's name to either The Church of the Resurrection or St. John Neumann's local parishes in Lakeland, Florida. Condolences to the family may be given at: www.gentry-morrison.com. - See more at: http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/th...pid=174288684&fhid=31132#sthash.UWxTrlFL.dpuf

----------

If you're unfamiliar with Joe Gandolfo... he sold $1 Billion worth of life insurance in a single year - 1975.

Selling Is 90% "Understanding People" by Virden Thornton

If you're unfamiliar with Joe Gandolfo... he sold $1 Billion worth of life insurance in a single year - 1975.

Wasn't that the year he was with LH? After lead cost, charge-backs, and manager overrides he cleared 19,521.37 ?

In other news......he lived in my home town. :cool:

Years ago I saw Joe's book "God, I'll Give You the Credit - I'll Take the Commissions" in the bargain bin at a book store for $3. I didn't buy it that day, then went back a few days later and of course it was gone.

That started me on a search to find the book in used book stores all over Cape Cod where I lived and everywhere I travelled. After years of fruitless searching, I finally found a copy online and bought it - for $60.

I later read his other books - all good.

Rest In Peace, Joe.

Latest posts

Back