Life Insurance & Mortgage Protection Domain Names for Sale

TimLett

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
Hope this is not against forum rules. But, I have about 21 domain names that are registered with GoDaddy. They are all insurance and mortgage protection related. I have them listed on ebay for sale. If anyone is interested, let me know. I have included the link for you to click or copy/paste along with the domains that are listed in each auction. Several of these would be great for agents with NAA National Agents Alliance. Thanks.
eBay Seller: timlett: CDs, Other Industries items on eBay.com
Auction 1.
www.MyNAA.com
www.NAAMortgagePro.com
www.NAASquad.com
www.NAAStore.com
www.NAATexas.com
www.NAARecruiting.com
www.NAAAnnuity.com

Auction 2.
www.MortgageProtectionAlabama.com
www.MortgageProtectionGroupAL.com
www.MortgageProtectionGroupAlabama.com

Auction 3.
www.LifeInsuranceEdge.com

Auction 4.
www.InnovativeLifeInsurance.com
www.InnovativeTermLifeInsurance.com

Auction 5.
www.AlabamaMortgageProtectionService.com
www.InsuranceStoreAlabama.com

Auction 6.
www.AlabamaMortgageProtectionGroup.com
www.InsuranceAL.com

Auction 7.
www.AlabamaMortgageProtection.com
www.InsuranceChoice.org
www.ProtectAlabama.com
www.ProtectionPlusInfo.com

oh yea ....this is just great.....so chumps what should I do.........

Those NAA sites are likely a copyright violation, or at minimum a violation of an agents contract to use such domains.

Do your homework, before you purchase.

Last edited:
Well...I guess I'll join the mix!
Here are a few of mine:

chadgreenway.cm
majormedicalhealth.com
INKHEARTMOVIETRAILER.COM
GOODEATING.ORG
CLEANESTBEACHEST.COM
BRODRICKBUNKLEY.COM
ANTHONYFASANO.COM
SEDRICKELLIS.COM

Those NAA sites are likely a copyright violation, or at minimum a violation of an agents contract to use such domains. Do your homework, before you purchase.

I just re-read through the agent's contract and paperwork. It addresses nothing of this sort. In fact, most agents, including myself have a recruiting website that starts with "naa" followed by their "last-name" then .com. In other words, Mr Jones would have NAAJones.com for a recruiting site.

On the copyright violation question, I have done my homework as you admonished me to do. I don't see that being an issue. Why? Glad you asked.

First of all, your post prompted me to talk to a friend of mine who is an attorney here in town.

Secondly, these are only domain names. They are not actual websites with NAA logos or artwork or text. Some are re-directed to my NAA website that is operated by NAA and contains only NAA approved material.

Thirdly, if you type naa into google, you will get over 38 million results returned in 0.20 seconds. I did some research and learned that NAA is also an acronym for Newspaper Association of America, National Apartment Association, National After-School Association, North American Arms, National Auctioneers Association, National Archery Association, National Aeronautic Assocation, National Autism Association, National Aviation Academy, National Anthropological Archives, National Assessment Agency, National Aphasia Association, Native American Affairs, National Aquaculture Association, Nordic Archaeological Abstracts, Naperville Astronomical Association, National Arborist Association, Northwestern Alumni Association, North American Airlines, and among others, the beloved National Accordian Association. So, with all due respect, its not like there is a copyright on stringing the three letters naa together or connecting them with any other word(s). If the opposite were true, all of these groups would be suing the heck out of each other all year long and never get anything done.

The simple fact is that they were already in existence prior to my owning them. They had expired from their previous owner and I picked them up at, what I thought was, a reasonable price. Now, as I previously said, I simply do not have the time or skills to make more use of them and want to give a good deal to someone who does have the time and skill. Its not like I'm making money off of NAA on this matter. Trust me, I spent more on them that I am trying to sell them for.

NAA NAA NAA NAA, NAA NAA NAA NAA, HEY HEY, GOOD BYE. Pleeeeeaaase. You just reminded me of a unpleasant passed learning experience. STI where are you? Help.

Back