Life Insurance Objection Handling Role-Play Scenarios

Hi everyone,

I need some role-play scenarios on how to handle life insurance objections. I'd really appreciate it if any of you can provide me some short scenarios so I can have my sales reps play the roles during our morning meeting. Thank you in advance. :)

Hi everyone,

I need some role-play scenarios on how to handle life insurance objections. I'd really appreciate it if any of you can provide me some short scenarios so I can have my sales reps play the roles during our morning meeting. Thank you in advance. :)

If you are in charge of life insurance agents you should be able to answer this question yourself. If you cant then you have no business managing life insurance agents.

Last edited:
If your agents are doing their #1 job (prospecting), then they should have enough first-hand experience to bring back their own objections.

----------

Based on your other posts... you are BRAND SPANKING NEW to the life insurance side of the business.

You should not be trying to coach others without your own experience to back it up.

How about this... if a prospect gives you too many objections... move on to the next. 3 or 4 more hours to close the deal only to have them lapse it later is a double whammy.

If I have to really "talk" someone into the buy, how long are they going to keep it?

I used to hate sales managers who did this because it was total bull shite. If a prospect is giving you several objections, say good night. You should never have to argue with someone to take care of their family.

How about this... if a prospect gives you too many objections... move on to the next. 3 or 4 more hours to close the deal only to have them lapse it later is a double whammy.

If I have to really "talk" someone into the buy, how long are they going to keep it?

I used to hate sales managers who did this because it was total bull shite. If a prospect is giving you several objections, say good night. You should never have to argue with someone to take care of their family.

That.

By the end of the meeting they should be all but asking you to help them then thanking you. I used to be a pretty good salesman, ABC, not anymore. But I am a better agent now and make more money. Nothing wrong with the whole ABC thing I am just to lazy.

You two guys above (LGilmore and Wino) are in my top 5 of all posters.

Nothing but real, GOOD info.

Thanks so much for always sharing.

That's just because we've made a lot of mistakes. Fortunately, we've survived them.

Experience is surviving your screw ups in this business. There are a few here whom I read just about everything they post because they've tried so many different things that I have considered at one time or another. How they fared with it can give you a good idea if it's worth your time or not.

How about this... if a prospect gives you too many objections... move on to the next. 3 or 4 more hours to close the deal only to have them lapse it later is a double whammy. If I have to really "talk" someone into the buy, how long are they going to keep it? I used to hate sales managers who did this because it was total bull shite. If a prospect is giving you several objections, say good night. You should never have to argue with someone to take care of their family.
Awesome advice and so true.. I recently had a client who was trying to tell me how much he hated life insurance companies and how all they do is take his money. He was also the one who asked me about additional insurance, when reviewing his current policy. Just a complete waste of time.. What a moron.

Hi everyone,

I have a whole bunch of stuff I can pass on to you if it would help. Message me if you want it and Ill show you what I do with my agents.

Back