Life Insurance Online Enrollment

After further review - the West Coast Life EZ Application process is the EXACT same process as the WCL paper Telelife process - other than the agent completes the telelife pre-application questions on-line and submits it to the telelife department electronically rather than faxing the paper Telelife application.

The home office will complete the telephone interview with the Telelife application submitted (using the electronic version of the application EZ app or the paper "Telelife" faxed to the home office). The interviewer will ask the full version of the state specific application questions. This is then sent the applicant for signature, a paramedical is scheduled at this time. The examier then will pick up the SIGNED application from the applicant at the time of exam.

Now if you are asking if there is a way for an applicant to e-sign (i.e. digitally sign) the application online (like you do when you submit taxes online - which is what I thought you were asking in the first place). Fidelity Life does have that process in place. US Financial also had this in place prior to not accepting any new business.

West Coast and American General are developing the technology to support digitally signed applications (E signature) however, as I stated previously this has not been released.

I hope this helps with your question "What I want to know is there any life insurance companies which allow you to enroll a client online".

Anna - x 112

Great, you exposed yourself as a hostile witness. You still only half way know what you're talking about. Why don't you go peddle your flimsy service somewhere else and quit trying to be a wealth of information for people that know more than you do, you may want to do a little more reading and less posting. Better yet, why don't you go shake down some more rookie agent for over rides, and get some extra jack for putting them in crappy lead programs.

Great, you exposed yourself as a hostile witness. You still only half way know what you're talking about. Why don't you go peddle your flimsy service somewhere else and quit trying to be a wealth of information for people that know more than you do, you may want to do a little more reading and less posting. Better yet, why don't you go shake down some more rookie agent for over rides, and get some extra jack for putting them in crappy lead programs.

Don't hold it all inside Bro. We feel your pain.

Winter

Hey, Mr. Hostile, you are wrong on this. This quote is direct from WCL agent portal taken just this minute:

"Tell me about electronic signatures
The electronic signature of the writing agent is validated by use of a user id and password when the producer signs on to EZ-App, and verified when the writing agent begins using West Coast Life EZ-App. After the applicant's information is entered into the West Coast Life EZ-App screens, the writing agent checks an electronic signature box certifying to the accuracy of the information shown on the summary screen and applies his or her signature to the application. The case is then forwarded to the company by clicking on the "Submit" box.

Applicant/owner/proposed insured signatures are still obtained in person, during the paramed exam, as part of the regular TeleLife® process."

[emphasis is mine]

https://ww1.westcoastlife.com/ezapp/faq.jsp#howitworks

So, even though you say no "wet" signatures are necessary, WCL directly says you are full of it!

West Coast's hasn't been released yet? I took my first online application with them 2 years ago, digital sigs and all.

According to WCL own agent site, only the agent can do digital, applicant MUST wet sign the application. Maybe you want to disagree with the GA, but the actual carrier says you are wrong as well.

PS - I have done this kind of WCL app and ALWAYS had to get the client signature "wet" during the paramed.

Before anyone else chimes in, I didn't catch the Anna, at the end of the post. It was a big mistake, I would not have posted that to a woman, okay. So I made a mistake, and two guys with misplaced emotion capitalized on it by showing their gallantry. So, I repeat, for anyone else who is so inclined, I would not have posted that to a woman. Ms. Anna, I know that you won't accept my apology, but I am offering it anyway.

Because this got so hot for these brave intelligent gentlemen posting, I am not going to talk about the EZ app process anymore, other than to say that I've used it several times and these extra posts are worthless.

Dave, I assure you that no one at WCL cares how far you drive to see them.

Al, I understand gallantry, but you seem to have a severe emotional disorder, and you are concerned about my clients?

I hope that these remarks were purely chivalrous, if not, I would have more to say.

It goes to the core of what is wrong with this forum anymore, too much attacking on both a personal and professional level.

The exchange of ideas and information has, lately, given way to this kind of thing, and it is becomming more frequent and more common. And it dillutes the value of the forum.

Your posts were simply an attack on another poster, with no content or value and you offered no proof of your claim.

If there is a way to get WCL EZ apps (you are not the only one on this forum who has done "several") through with only digital sigs, then why not share how you did that since it seems other agents are required by the carrier to obtain wet signatures.

You have a choice to be helpful or argumentative, as always, it's your choice.

Al, I understand gallantry, but you seem to have a severe emotional disorder, and you are concerned about my clients?

I hope that these remarks were purely chivalrous, if not, I would have more to say.

Spoken like the true coward you are. Fortunately for you, you have plenty of company on this board.

If I had my way I would never allow anon. posters on this board and guys like you and Winter and others would be gone and things would be a lot less contentious.

Al

Spoken like the true coward you are. Fortunately for you, you have plenty of company on this board.

If I had my way I would never allow anon. posters on this board and guys like you and Winter and others would be gone and things would be a lot less contentious.

Al

You come on to a thread to discuss a topic that you know nothing about, and rant about nothing. It is truly pathetic that anyone is defended by you, it has to be embarassing.

You talk about credibility. You don't have a shred. Why do you think that you have credibility? Is it because you have a creepy website, and demonstrate very little knowledge of any type of insurance. Your vague platitudes are worthless and what you attempt to share about medicare looks like it was cut and pasted from a bc/bs website and rearranged.

Oh the best part is your lack of anonymity. This makes you brave? You attack in a public forum, knowing full well that no one can really do anything about it. That is true cowardice, and you should be recognized for it. Some people spar in fun, you make the type of statements through the protection of an open, public and highly documented forum, that no sane business person could do anything more than sit back and let you run off at the mouth. All from the protection of your home state as well. This is called being a bum on homeground.

People like you are the reason people like me appreciate anonymity, and I would disclose my name and location to anyone truly interested, but not to someone like yourself.

Truth and anonymity are not mutually exclusive. You made satements in this forum, that you would never make to my face and there was no basis in fact. You are the biggest coward that I've read. A true bum on homeground.

Your clients would either be fooled, or of a similar ilk, so its difficult to feel sorry for them.

I know more about you than you do about me. I know that you are a creepy, wanna be insurance agent and a coward.

Back