Life Insurance Online Enrollment

You made satements [sic] in this forum, that you would never make to my face

I did? Um... which statements are those? Let me know where you live and I'll come and tell you in person if you are not too far away... and I travel a lot anyway so perhaps you won't be too far from where I might be in the near future.

Better yet, since you know where to find me, why don't you come to my office and say what you want to say and let's see how that works for you?

I know more about you than you do about me. I know that you are a creepy, wanna be insurance agent and a coward.

"Creepy" I've been called a lot of names on this board (and others) but this is a new appellation for me. I kind of like it. I was tired of "Jackass" anyway.

What is it about this board that attracts people like this guy? Does anyone know?

The Creeper

Al, do you want me help you in your response?

Rick

He needs help. He adopted the creepy part from the invective portion of the epistle. I would much prefer that he refer to himself as a bum.

What attracts people like him to a business forum? I would like someone to help me with that one. I'm certain if was checked up on, you'd find that he was nothing more than a run of the mill trouble maker. Probably has been much "put upon" to borrow a line from the crucible.

Sell Insurance without a wet sig - done completely via phone / internet - absolutely:

Life -

Shenandoah, Fidelity, HSBC and GTL.

Health -

GR, ANTEX, Imerica, World, GTL, Celtic, Coventry and United Healthcare.

All have basic contracts available. If you don't find what you seek - ring me up . . .

Tom

He needs help.

And you are qualified to give it, right?

He adopted the creepy part from the invective portion of the epistle. I would much prefer that he refer to himself as a bum.

Well, I rather liked The Creeper, but if you want The Bum, not a problem. I'm here to serve.

What attracts people like him to a business forum?

It's obvious. I just enjoy the hell out of jumping on your bones. Why do you think I hang here? I wait and pray for a bill3173 to come along. It never takes too long for my prayers to be answered.

I would like someone to help me with that one.

No doubt there are many here who CAN help. However, you've made such an ass out of yourself in this thread, I'm not sure anyone will step forward.

I'm certain if was checked up on, you'd find that he was nothing more than a run of the mill trouble maker.

Now that really hurt. I consider myself far, far, far more than "run of the mill" when it comes to trouble-making.

Probably has been much "put upon" to borrow a line from the crucible.

Are you talking about the Arthur Miller play? I was only a boy... about 11 when my folks took me to see in in New York (City... where I grew up.)

Danforth: Oh, than you're much put upon

Giles: I'm never put-upon. I know my rights, sir, and I will have them.

The Crucible: A Play in Four Acts - Google Book Search

You're a coward. That's all you are. You attack from the shadows and in your heart of hearts believe that others here see you has some kind of hero. You are not a hero. You are a coward. It's just that simple.

The Bum

Al, you are so much better than any of us on this forum. I wait for your words of advice. Your intellect is much the superior of any of us.

Why do you allow yourself to be put down by these people? If I could, I would silence them all so you and I could have the forum all to ourselves. In fact, maybe you could start an "Al Forum" and only invite your loyal subjects to join.

Until then, perhaps you would refrain from posting because the reaction from the riff-raff hurts me.

I love you more than chocolate.

Rick

Al, you are so much better than any of us on this forum. I wait for your words of advice. Your intellect is much the superior of any of us.

Why do you allow yourself to be put down by these people? If I could, I would silence them all so you and I could have the forum all to ourselves. In fact, maybe you could start an "Al Forum" and only invite your loyal subjects to join.

Until then, perhaps you would refrain from posting because the reaction from the riff-raff hurts me.

I love you more than chocolate.

Rick

How do I love thee? Let me count the ways.
I love thee to the depth and breadth and height
My soul can reach, when feeling out of sight
For the ends of Being and ideal Grace.
I love thee to the level of everyday's
Most quiet need, by sun and candle-light.
I love thee freely, as men strive for Right;
I love thee purely, as they turn from Praise.
I love thee with a passion put to use
In my old griefs, and with my childhood's faith.
I love thee with a love I seemed to lose
With my lost saints, --- I love thee with the breath,
Smiles, tears, of all my life! --- and, if God choose,
I shall but love thee better after death.

- Elizabeth Barrett Browning (1806-1861)

Elizabeth's last line sort of sums it up for me, but then again I'm a hopeless romantic. YMMV.

The Creeper (aka The Bum)

Back