Life Insurance Paramed and Smoking Blunt

Tips for getting marijuana out of system.

For instance, most marijuana detox drinks only need you to take an hour or two out of your schedule to use. Essentially, a few hours before you have to go in to take your drug test, you should drink the marijuana detox drink.That is the way to removing TCH out of your system. After drinking the detoxifying formula, however, you also need to drink a lot of water. This water will help you to flush flush toxins and THC out of your system. Essentially, the drink makes the toxins leave your body quickly, but you will need to urinate frequently for the first hour or so after you use the drink just to make sure that you get all of the THC out of your system.
I hear its not as consistant as the synthetic urine, because some times the detox drink is not enough to clean some systems...or the person doesn't do it correctly.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Agree totally, who knows how your health "status" might provoke future discrimination in cases of insurance etc.
Chill for a month, if a chronic smoker 3-5 months. Or just have some fake urine lol...
...I'm pretty sure it would provoke future discrimination. I would have to advise all applicants to never take a urine by their dr if they had marijuana in their system...it will ride them forever...(unless they can get it off somehow, by showing the dr made an error)..lol... Some pain mgmnt dr.s will take away a major pain reliever to those recovering from a major surgery if they find street drugs in their urine/blood. From that point, the client is screeeeeeeeewd~ they're not given a refill until the test is given, and if they give it they'll have it on their med record. This situation happened to a prospect I tried to help. Drugs are a 5 yr automatic decline... :yes:

Last edited:
IOF, the Independent Order of Foresters, out of Canada, will take cannabis smokers.

That was my point. Absolutes have a way of biting you in the ass.

Absolutes are not what I was talking about...except that a positive drug test is going to be on your MIB for 5 yrs....but yes THEY DO have a way of biting one in the ass. I agree w that~
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
I'm not THAT old, but I didn't know exactly what a blunt and chronic were; I had to google them. We just called it smoking dope.

lol...:laugh:

Last edited:
Back