Life Insurance Prospecting

How's everyone!! Does anyone have any prospecting ideas that they mind sharing? I'm currently in the baby boomers market and I'm having trouble maintaining a constant flow of fresh leads. I have intentions on trying direct mail but I want to see what my fellow collegues are doing to combat this well known problem.. Any ideas.. Thanks :idea:

If you will email me. I will send you a ton of free audio tapes that I made on prospecting. You can also call me at 877-968-5757 and I will talk you head off on prospecting ideas.

Here is an example of one of my ideas. Click Here to learn how I use free living wills to get my feet in the door and get them talking about death and their family members.

The trick in prospecting is niche marketing. You find a group of people that have a problem and then you fix it.

You can click here to see a lot of my older ideas all in one place.

www.rosenthalfiles.com is my free website that can help you in this business.

Last edited:
I new to the game and I have been using a combination of mailers and phone leads. I started off with phone leads and ordered mailers and the part that struggle with the most is managing the future and keeping new leads coming in.

I new to the game and I have been using a combination of mailers and phone leads. I started off with phone leads and ordered mailers and the part that struggle with the most is managing the future and keeping new leads coming in.

The turn around time for reply cards is around 2 weeks, so you need to send out a min of 1K/week like clock work.

To manage them try a CRM software like Frank's YIO.

Is it better to send off 1K mailers per week every week or is it better to send off 1K and follow up with a quick phone call before sending more out?

Back