Life Insurance Quote Engine

I've been using Compulife for years and have nothing but good to say. For an additional fee, it can be added to your own website.

Since they give up to a 4 month free trial, why not give it a shot? I think if you say I referred you they will pay my annual dues in your association.

Rick

I am also using Compulifes software...The best feature in my oppine is the health analyzer...After asking the qualifiying questions clients will say I've got you beat at $37 per month...I can then quote all companies and might be able to see that they were quote Ohio National or what not and see that they were quoted preffered but I can tell them unfortuantly I didn't quote you this company because the maximum weight at your height is x, you can not be taking cholesteral medication etc...sometimes they believe you some times not...but these wouldbe good people to follow up on.

Down side, the health analyzer will not tell you if they qualify for standard or lower rates...showing quotes with table ratings are quirky

Compulife's free quote engine, www.term4sale.com, is great for us poor folk. My Ohio National Regional rep showed it to me. You just don't want the client to see it and decide they don't need you to apply.

Back