Life Insurance Without Telling Them

Could you please tell me about the FE training program that you have mentioned in previous posts.

I don't know if it is allowed or not. It doesn't seem right to me and I don't think I'd be the one selling it.
Who is to say that the ex wife doesn't want him dead? She takes out a life insurance policy without him knowing and in a year or two he just so happens to die.

I don't know if it is allowed or not. It doesn't seem right to me and I don't think I'd be the one selling it.
Who is to say that the ex wife doesn't want him dead? She takes out a life insurance policy without him knowing and in a year or two he just so happens to die.

Very true it isn't up to you wether or not it is allowed it would be up to your states DOI to approve or not approve the policy form....Having said all that the above product is a limited appeal product and would most likely be used when a requirement exists for a party to carry life insurance but refuses to apply.

no you cant , how will you convince him to have a medical test if he is a bad A . he will get at you and will get the point abruptly as he came to know about it .

no you cant , how will you convince him to have a medical test if he is a bad A . he will get at you and will get the point abruptly as he came to know about it .

Before you disagree maybe you should have read the link. It is possible to get life insurance on certain people in certain situations without their permission.

In the normal course of business you would be correct however as has been posted it is possible.

You definitely have to have their consent because they have to sign the application.

You need to read the thread and then post. We already determined that people can buy pre-need funeral insurance plans on their spouse, kids, parents and brothers and sisters without their knowledge. Other than that, I don't know of any.

Back