Life Leads Direct

ive bought quite a few... if i remember correctly, they are owned by ileads, which is also allweb leads... so they are far from exclusive... i've sold a few of them, and never had a problem getting credits from them. just wouldn't get anyone that you can't go out to see face to face... tons of fake, wrong numbers, bad emails, bad names, didn't submit info, etc.... which is typical from every lead company i've used from the internet

Allweb Leads...uggghhh. I dropped insuranceleads.com because they were bought out by those a##holes! The reason I was particularly interest in Life Leads Direct was because I could manually make purchases without having to commit my credit card number and get charged for a "daily lead flow".

I have used Lifeleadsdirect only a few times. Maybe bought 5-7 leads from them. Only got 1 on the phone, no interest in having an agent come over.
I know other people don't like netquote too much, but I do. At least, with them, I have been able to talk with just about every lead they've sent me.

life leads is good in that you can pick which ones you want, but be prepared for a lot of slop... and every one that I've gotten and sold has submitted the request a few months earlier. Several have already bought, but I went in and replaced what they bought cause I beat their price.

and most that i've gotten on life leads i've already received from netquote.... gotta say, strictly because of the ability to get credits, I'll go lldirect vs. netquote anyday

I just tried out one for a test run yesterday. The guy's father answered the door and told me that his son lived 3 states away. This was typical with InsuranceLeads.com as well the last couple of years. However, I was getting charged $13/lead for their crap and only $7/lead here so I guess I am coming out ahead:err:

put it in for a credit! i had so many that would ring and ring, without voicemail, which is why now I don't buy internet leads unless they are close enough to drop in on

LLD=Ileads.com

I origianlly went with them and deposited 1250 for 100 shared leads plus about 200 aged leads.

The aged leads were garbage, didn't get one sale.

as for the shared leads. they were the worst I've had. 75% wrong numbers. and the 25% left only half picked up the phone. and then some would still say that they weren't ever looking for life insurance in the first place. So...I called my rep after about a month of this bullshoot, and he gave me my full credit for th 1250 and switched me onto exclusive.(great customer service) which still had terrible ROI, I got 37 ex. leads for that price, and had to replace about 20 of them because they just flat out weren't exclusive, and I still have about 15 leads from the past 3 months that have never picked up the phone.!!! grrr Their replacemnt policy is great, I would tell them that this lead clearly wansn't exclusive I want it replaced, and they were like...." I know, no problem"

The saving grace is that I got one GREAT lead out of this and I got an annuity and a life case. So I got my money back and then some, but all in all, I put in some much time trying to track down these leads that I wasn't worth going through all of that just to get that one good client.

I'm looking into precise or hometown quotes, but I'm honestly so sick of leads, that I might just stick to orphans and cold calling.....maybe do some DM in the future

Back