Life Leads Direct

LLD=Ileads.com

I origianlly went with them and deposited 1250 for 100 shared leads plus about 200 aged leads.

The aged leads were garbage, didn't get one sale.

as for the shared leads. they were the worst I've had. 75% wrong numbers. and the 25% left only half picked up the phone. and then some would still say that they weren't ever looking for life insurance in the first place. So...I called my rep after about a month of this bullshoot, and he gave me my full credit for th 1250 and switched me onto exclusive.(great customer service) which still had terrible ROI, I got 37 ex. leads for that price, and had to replace about 20 of them because they just flat out weren't exclusive, and I still have about 15 leads from the past 3 months that have never picked up the phone.!!! grrr Their replacemnt policy is great, I would tell them that this lead clearly wansn't exclusive I want it replaced, and they were like...." I know, no problem"

The saving grace is that I got one GREAT lead out of this and I got an annuity and a life case. So I got my money back and then some, but all in all, I put in some much time trying to track down these leads that I wasn't worth going through all of that just to get that one good client.

I'm looking into precise or hometown quotes, but I'm honestly so sick of leads, that I might just stick to orphans and cold calling.....maybe do some DM in the future

Agreed. Looks like selectquote,lifequotes,and matrix direct(aig), are all saturating the market. Plus the pop up ads don't help

Back