Yes, actually running year old DM leads at the moment. Working quite well. Paid about 10 bucks a piece and am very pleased with the results.

Quick note though... if the leads you purchase are aged and have already been worked, your results could suffer significantly.

Yes, actually running year old DM leads at the moment. Working quite well. Paid about 10 bucks a piece and am very pleased with the results.

Quick note though... if the leads you purchase are aged and have already been worked, your results could suffer significantly.

Thank you for your advice, it means that I must buy new ones (do not purchase old leads), right?

Do you recommend me to test them by purchasing five leads?

Once again;

Thank you!

Thank you for your advice, it means that I must buy new ones (do not purchase old leads), right?

Do you recommend me to test them by purchasing five leads?

Once again;

Thank you!

Yes, by all means give it a shot. They are more difficult than fresh leads, but it is an inexpensive way to get your feet wet.

Just a quick follow-up, make sure you are well prepared with a good script for your approach with any lead. It helps make the most of any purchase.

Hello…
What I do is send emails to my prospects.
I have bought many opt-in leads, but I must find an additional provider ( the reason I am asking regarding Life Leads Direct).
Once again;
Thank you for all your advice!

Back