Life Leads Needed in Texas

The Brown Agency

I'm a newer captive agent in Texas. I need to write close to 10 life policies within the next month to get through to the next program. My next program is fin s axial heavy as well. I'm ready to look for a good source of leads at any price as long as they are solid! Any experience with life leads would be helpful. We primarily write through an" on your side" company if that helps to know who we are. I've got the marketing budget to lock this down. Help! :)

Just a little FYI. I'm only licensed in Texas. I've got about 5 or 6 in my pipeline, so really just looking for a good life lead company to supplement the rest. Need to lock it in by August but would like to get it done before that with some express issue type policies. ($25k- $99,999 term) anything over that underwriting can take some time, but I'll take whatever. I have to find associates, find a location, finish a business plan, present it, etc., etc. In such a short time. Do you have suggestions with NetQuote, all web leads, whatever, for decent leads. Leads I've received in the past are garbage.

Back