Life Secure LTC - Have You Sold Their Products?

IMO101

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
If you have had experience with Life Secure, for LTC products, please share any feedback. We are new with them, and have had a great experience so far. Our first few cases were approved in less than 10 days. They have a rewards program, where you earn points based on premium dollars, that can be redeemed for various items, including trips. So far, the only downside I can find is the lack of branding compared to other carriers, and the fact that they typically begin all new agents on as earned. While the as earned is fine for many established agents, it is not always a realistic option for those new to the business. However once the agent is established with them, they will consider an advance. The lack of branding doesn't really bother us, or our clients, since their processes are great, and they offer excellent support, etc. Anyway, this is my feedback after about 30 days with them. I am just curious if anyone has had long term experience with Life Secure, and if so, if your experience has been positive or negative overall.

We have been working with life secure for about 3 years. They are s BCBS of Michigan company. We have enough agents selling that we started on advancing. Great company. Super easy to understand products and quick issue. We sell them mainly in the under 65 market. We operate in Florida.

Thanks Blue, that's great news. The fact that you are still happy with them after three years, confirms that we aren't just in a honeymoon phase. Their reps are great as well, very helpful, they spend countless time working with agents individually.

So far, very easy to work with. I was on the phone with them today getting their multi-life program straight for an enrollment later this week and it's very straight forward and simple to use.

Best part, you only need three lives for simplified issue. If you have some hard to place cases for small business owners, this may be a decent option if you hit dead ends every where else.

Back