Life-settlement broker, Life Agent question

anthony

Hey there, hope you all had excellent Thanks Giving!
I have a quick question for the experts. While reading the licensing
requirements in order to become a life settlement broker,
it mentions that one should first obtain a life-agent license.

By "life-agent" do they mean an insurance agent license, or is this
something else?

Anyone on here did this type of transaction?

Thank you very much for your time.

Best Regards,
Anthony

thanks

Thanks for the reply. :)

To answer your question.

The reason I'm interested is because I have a heavy marketing
campaign running that targets this sort of thing in parallel with
another product (used to target life insurance prospects before). I had a few prospects transfered to a life broker and the results were very promising. So I am trying to get setup with this - and fly solo.

Appreciate the reply, thanks alot bud! :wink:

Warm Regards,
Anthony

Currently can't broker (hence why the post).
I only provide the prequalified customers
TO the broker. I was dealing with Welcome Funds.

Regards,
Anthony

Re: Life-settlement broker, Life Agent question.

Anthony,

I work for a life settlement provider that often works directly with the agents. I might be able to help you out with some things you are trying to accomplish. We are firm believers that education is key in order for the market to further expand and are willing to spend time educating agents on the life settlement process. How active are you in the market currently? What states are you licensed in?

Anthony:

this seems to be an old thread, but if you are still interested, each state has different broker requirements. Some states want you to have a life license, others don't care. Also there are a large amount of unregulated states. In places like CA and NY, most brokers do not have a license and will only do business in these unregulated states.

Derek: do you ever make a post without pitching milestone? i think everyone understand that you work for them now, its unnecessary to start each of your posts with 'i work for a life settlement provider'

I understand this life and apologize if I seem like I am pitching too much. However, I have yet to speak with Anthony. I was simply introducing myself and attempting to establish a relationship. I would made this message to Anthony a PM, so that I do not remind everyone that I work for Milestone. It's just that I'm new to the forum and do not yet have the ability to do so.

He probably hasn't responded to you yet because he asked his question two years ago and hasn't been active since.

I understand this life and apologize if I seem like I am pitching too much. However, I have yet to speak with Anthony. I was simply introducing myself and attempting to establish a relationship. I would made this message to Anthony a PM, so that I do not remind everyone that I work for Milestone. It's just that I'm new to the forum and do not yet have the ability to do so.

Derek... look at the date of Anthony's post. It is two years old... he may no longer be active on this forum, or even interested in this sales concept anymore...

Back