Life Settlement

Lifesettlementadvisor-
I sincerely respect your experience and knowledge in this area. Your concern is a common one that we hear from many potential clients, and for good reason. Other companies have done what you are describing. GWG has not. Our philosophies (yours and ours) are aligned as we feel our fiduciary duty is to that senior client and advisor.
I think it is important to note that with our process GWG Advantage discloses the provider's offers to the client and agent, actually we disclose the highest 7 offers received. Our sister company has only purchased less than 10% of all the business we have brokered, due to our goal of finding the highest fair market value possible for the client.
I appreciate your expertise and valid questions, and thank you for the opportunity to answer them. For any more specifics, please contact me on a private message.
Thank you again-

Garrett Klein
Mr. Klein

I have never handled one of these cases, i am here in San Diego CA and a company by the name of Christian Stanley is heavily promoting, have you heard of them? What are your thoughts?

Mr. Klein,

That was cute....Not sure I know where your coming from. But your thoughts on Christian Stanley??

There's a few things you should check on first. Agents are required by law to fill out a comparison form when requested (and to do so honestly). First, request a comparison between the existing policy and a new one....this will give you information on the cancellation value of the current policy. You can also ask what settlement the insurance company can offer your friend if she cancels her policy.

Also, if she chooses a life settlement (which can be VERY beneficial to her), make sure she does not allow her policy to lapse before selling the policy. Lapsed policies are worth a fraction of the cost of a good-standing policy to potential life settlement investors.

Life settlement investors do not buy lapsed policies.
Policies in the grace period are sometimes bought, but usually the current policy owner is responsible for getting it out of grace before closing. If the policy is lapsed and reinstated, the contestability period usually restarts and disqualifies it for a life settlement for at least a year.

Hi warrenins, I have noticed your point which used in this post.. And I want to long discussion here on your topic.. Thanks for the sharing... Know about me search "innovativeinsure dot net"..

Here comes some new SPAM!
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Hi warrenins, I have noticed your point which used in this post.. And I want to long discussion here on your topic.. Thanks for the sharing... Know about me search "innovativeinsure dot net"..

Can you just give us the SPAM and move on? You aren't fooling anyone.

Last edited:
Life Partners is not a reputable company. They are one of the only ls companies that have actually been banned from a handful of states.

If you friend can wait, have her wait till Feb or March to sell her policy, the market is pricing very low right now but is estimated to bounce back in Feb.

What area are you in and I'll refer you to a good broker close to you.

uhm, if you can be kind enough, may I ask why Life Partners was banned from many states...? I was referred to the company so I am just researching around..

Back