Lifeanswers Insurance Solutions FMO

rednebb

Anybody have experience or knowledge of this group....? Are they legit or a lot of smoke and mirrors? They claim they will put a sales force under you....Sounds like an MLM

Anybody have experience or knowledge of this group....? Are they legit or a lot of smoke and mirrors? They claim they will put a sales force under you....Sounds like an MLM

Any agency that wants you to accept agents under you (unless you are really experienced and can supply quality training and leads) is a horrible idea.

If you do that you want to interview each agent and run your own credit checks on them. You are co-signing for their debts if they are under you. For every $500 of over ride you make you have taken on $5,000 of debt responsibility.

If you take on agents you want to hand select your own. Don't take the ones your upline sends to you. Their motovation is to take the good ones themselves and pass the high risk ones to you.

Any agency that wants you to accept agents under you (unless you are really experienced and can supply quality training and leads) is a horrible idea.

If you do that you want to interview each agent and run your own credit checks on them. You are co-signing for their debts if they are under you. For every $500 of over ride you make you have taken on $5,000 of debt responsibility.

If you take on agents you want to hand select your own. Don't take the ones your upline sends to you. Their motovation is to take the good ones themselves and pass the high risk ones to you.

Ive never had ANY FMO ask me ANY of those things. Just sign up!

We definitely do that. I encourage anyone that is recruiting whether GA/SGA/MGA/IMO/FMO/NMO whatever name you want to put on the person that recruited you to run credit checks, vector checks, ask questions about their goals, marketing plans, etc. If you are recruiting, you want to set people up for success. To do that you need to know about their goals, what they've come prepared with, how responsible they are in life, etc.

We ask a lot of questions upfront to find out if the business is the right fit for them.

We definitely do that. I encourage anyone that is recruiting whether GA/SGA/MGA/IMO/FMO/NMO whatever name you want to put on the person that recruited you to run credit checks, vector checks, ask questions about their goals, marketing plans, etc. If you are recruiting, you want to set people up for success. To do that you need to know about their goals, what they've come prepared with, how responsible they are in life, etc.

We ask a lot of questions upfront to find out if the business is the right fit for them.

How in hell did I slip through the cracks and get contracts through you?

Rick

Back