LifeSecure Group LTC

Ocho

Expert
I've had an IMO come into my office and present a LifeSecure Group LTC product for my bank and organization. Seemed like a good product with benefits on pricing (uni-sex rate) and simplified underwriting. Plans were pretty straight forward and simple. Sounded like they were also pretty quick to issue.

Has anyone had experience with this product in the past? Positives? Negatives? Things I should look out for?

Thanks!

My company promotes LifeSecure and so far so good. One of the key benefits is that you can hire a family member or friend as a caregiver.

I've had an IMO come into my office and present a LifeSecure Group LTC product for my bank and organization. Seemed like a good product with benefits on pricing (uni-sex rate) and simplified underwriting. Plans were pretty straight forward and simple. Sounded like they were also pretty quick to issue.

Has anyone had experience with this product in the past? Positives? Negatives? Things I should look out for?

Thanks!
Just apply to Mass Mutual if you want unisex rates.

Right... and good luck with the underwriting.

So, you would tell a healthy individual to not try to get with an A++ company because the A++ underwriter prefers to a stable book of business? You would place your healthy clients with underwriters that have lenient underwriting, but are not A++? Underwriters that do not have 200 billion in assets, an A++ rating and a 98/100 comdex? Why would you not do what is right for your clients?

(You don't have to answer, we know your reasons)

So, you would tell a healthy individual to not try to get with an A++ company because the A++ underwriter prefers to a stable book of business? You would place your healthy clients with underwriters that have lenient underwriting, but are not A++? Underwriters that do not have 200 billion in assets, an A++ rating and a 98/100 comdex? Why would you not do what is right for your clients?
Are you a shill for MassMu? What you are "forgetting" however is this: the original poster indicated that he's being offered a workplace roll out. Entails gender-neutral rates and simplified u/w. For some people this is the only way to get LTCi. Sometimes employer would match a portion of the premium. Instead, you are telling them to go to MassMu and take full u/w and [potentially] much higher premiums, foregoing employer match, etc. Really smart.

Are you a shill for MassMu? What you are "forgetting" however is this: the original poster indicated that he's being offered a workplace roll out. Entails gender-neutral rates and simplified u/w. For some people this is the only way to get LTCi. Sometimes employer would match a portion of the premium. Instead, you are telling them to go to MassMu and take full u/w and [potentially] much higher premiums, foregoing employer match, etc. Really smart.

Yes, I am the shill. You are funny. You work for LTCFP and push your agents to contracts that serve your marketing group's needs.

If people are healthy, they are free agents and can buy ANY policy they want, Mass Mutual, Northwestern Mutual, NY Life. Why would you not direct them to start there? Really smart of you.

(Don't answer. We know why)

What is your name and website address?
(Dont answer. Hide in silence)

What he said was he had an IMO presentation. IMO's are marketing organizations, and do not provide objective advice. I have nothing against LifeSecure, however I have nothing against Mass Mutual and NY Life (A++) either and they both offer unisex rates.

And we both know Mass Mutual's rates are awesome.

Last edited:
Yes, I am the shill.
Always nice to know.

You work for LTCFP
No, I don't work for LTCFP - but i am familiar with workplace LTCI benefits. Any what, pray tell, what does LTCFP has to do with this?

push your agents to contracts that serve your marketing group's needs.
Sheer idiocy.

If people are healthy, they are free agents and can buy ANY policy they want
Very true. Would you leave employer's matching funds on the table then? Plus, the "IF they're healthy" part, does not give you pause? Are you one of those agents that pre-select who to write policy for and choose not to help those whose health is less than optimal?

Why would you not direct them to start there?
When this is offered as one of the workplace benefits - no one is "pushing" it on your employees. They're free to look into it, look at something else and not participate (heck with simplified u/w).

What he said was he had an IMO presentation.
Whatever was presented - it's stupid not to look at the offer in detail. Instead, assess potential outcome (how many people would sign up who'd otherwise not get any LTCI, etc). Don't just direct people into the limbo bc wikipedia spammer says so (worse than any IMO I know, IMO)

Last edited:
Always nice to know.

No, I don't work for LTCFP - but i am familiar with workplace LTCI benefits. Any what, pray tell, what does LTCFP has to do with this?

Sheer idiocy.

Very true. Would you leave employer's matching funds on the table then? Plus, the "IF they're healthy" part, does not give you pause? Are you one of those agents that pre-select who to write policy for and choose not to help those whose health is less than optimal?

When this is offered as one of the workplace benefits - no one is "pushing" it on your employees. They're free to look into it, look at something else and not participate (heck with simplified u/w).

Whatever was presented - it's stupid not to look at the offer in detail. Instead, assess potential outcome (how many people would sign up who'd otherwise not get any LTCI, etc). Don't just direct people into the limbo bc wikipedia spammer says so (worse than any IMO I know, IMO)

When you have the guts to tell us your name instead of hiding behind your anonymous LTCFP curtain, then you can present an opinion. Until then, go make your overrides paying your agents (slaves) 35% to push the companies you require them to push. Parasite.

When you have the guts to tell us your name
Of course, that's of paramount importance within the context of this subject matter. If you can't get personal, what can you get?

Until then, (drivel removed)
Can't stand self-important bs.

Parasite.
And that's extent of the intelligent conversation on the merits of workplace LTCI that you are capable of. Totally understandable. Spamming wiki pages with backlinks is a better use of your time.

Back