LifeTel - Update

Thanks Broncos 12! I hear you on working A-leads. With LT, are they doing mailer drops specifically for you or are you buying leads from ongoing campaigns? If you don't mind elaborating a bit on A-leads that your buying please.

Actually, both. I was doing weekly mailers directly through LifeTel's mailhouse, but in the last few months a new source came online. It's a LifeTel co-op program still, but this way you can buy the leads individually. And it's a good bit cheaper, it's faster and the leads are still really, really good. I was kind of still doing both for awhile there, but now I'm really just buying the leads through the co-op deal.

Bronco thanks! I just signed up with Jim this morning so I'm about to dive in. I'm just going with Phoenix and Transamerica and those $18 a leads and $4 b leads. How does that sound? BTW Are you in Colorado? I use to live in Telluride. #godscountry!

Bronco thanks! I just signed up with Jim this morning so I'm about to dive in. I'm just going with Phoenix and Transamerica and those $18 a leads and $4 b leads. How does that sound? BTW Are you in Colorado? I use to live in Telluride. #godscountry!

That's exactly the lead combination I'm working, so no reason it shouldn't work for you also. And yes, I'm here in the big CO. LOVE Telluride :)

The company pays 100% on Phoenix, 100% on Foresters, 90% on North American, 95% on Transamerica, etc., etc. If I'm not mistaken (and I'm not), that's at least street level with some of these carriers and above street level on the others. I've been a LifeTel agent for a year and a half now and I'm getting above 100% on just about everything. Again, I've been with them more than a year, so they didn't "churn and burn" me. That being said, I chose to close my lips from day one, to listen and to actually do the work. Always good to get the real and "know before you post".

North American is the only one you got right as far as street level goes.

North American is the only one you got right as far as street level goes.

Right. As I posted (my "at least", I said), I believe the hundred on Phoenix and Foresters is above street. North American I know pays a little less overall and I think the 95% on Trans is street. I don't do a lot of Trans, but I think that's their street level.

Right. As I posted (my "at least", I said), I believe the hundred on Phoenix and Foresters is above street. North American I know pays a little less overall and I think the 95% on Trans is street. I don't do a lot of Trans, but I think that's their street level.

Street on Foresters and Trans is 120%. You got hosed and didn't even know it.

Street on Foresters and Trans is 120%. You got hosed and didn't even know it.

First of all, if you read my post, I didn't say that was my level. I said I was "over 100%" with nearly every carrier, including both of those companies. Having said that, and I truly hope someone backs me up on this, let me say this. Your post of 120% being agent "street" level for Foresters and Trans is absolutely not true and I think you know it. Let's put it this way. If you don't know it and you're just spouting off, that's certainly not helpful to anyone and it's frankly dangerous. If you do know it and you're intentionally spreading false information just to sling insults and get a rise out of people than one would obviously need to question one's overall need in general.

Fact, and I know this because I've been strongly considering and researching management for the better part of this last year, the 120% level you're mentioning is really a "marketing" or "management" level (quoting what I've been told) and is really not intended for individual agents. From my own research and in most cases, most IMO's want to see past production, want a stated and or written production commitment, ultimately being placed at that level can also require final home office review and approval, etc. or all of the above. That's not to say the IMO can't mostly do whatever they want at the end of the day and give out that level however they see fit, but my point is simply that it's anything but a "street" level. In my understanding that's what "street" level means, the level that just any "Joe" off the street can get without having to jump through some of the possible hoops I mentioned. Summation, if you're jumping through any hoops than it's not "street".

Finally, why are you always so quick to insult. Honestly, most times when I see one of your posts it often comes with some sort of barb or jab aimed at somebody. It's Saturday. Cheer up, have a beer and get ready for tomorrow's weekly, idiotic, misguided and disgusting kneeling for our national anthem and disrespect of our entire 240+ year history ;)

First of all, if you read my post, I didn't say that was my level. I said I was "over 100%" with nearly every carrier, including both of those companies. Having said that, and I truly hope someone backs me up on this, let me say this. Your post of 120% being agent "street" level for Foresters and Trans is absolutely not true and I think you know it. Let's put it this way. If you don't know it and you're just spouting off, that's certainly not helpful to anyone and it's frankly dangerous. If you do know it and you're intentionally spreading false information just to sling insults and get a rise out of people than one would obviously need to question one's overall need in general.

Fact, and I know this because I've been strongly considering and researching management for the better part of this last year, the 120% level you're mentioning is really a "marketing" or "management" level (quoting what I've been told) and is really not intended for individual agents. From my own research and in most cases, most IMO's want to see past production, want a stated and or written production commitment, ultimately being placed at that level can also require final home office review and approval, etc. or all of the above. That's not to say the IMO can't mostly do whatever they want at the end of the day and give out that level however they see fit, but my point is simply that it's anything but a "street" level. In my understanding that's what "street" level means, the level that just any "Joe" off the street can get without having to jump through some of the possible hoops I mentioned. Summation, if you're jumping through any hoops than it's not "street".

Finally, why are you always so quick to insult. Honestly, most times when I see one of your posts it often comes with some sort of barb or jab aimed at somebody. It's Saturday. Cheer up, have a beer and get ready for tomorrow's weekly, idiotic, misguided and disgusting kneeling for our national anthem and disrespect of our entire 240+ year history ;)

Quit whining. It is absolutely true that 120% is street with those. Street meaning that's what you can get with no proof of production. Same for RNA and Cinn Eq at 125%.

That's with FEX for sure and other real IMO's. If your research didn't revela that to you then you did poor research.

And nothing I said was an insult unless one is the easily offended.

And there is no reason for me to cheer up anymore than I already am. I'm in fine spirits. Just came back from the FEX cruise.

You are the one that needs to chill. You simply don't know what you don't know.

Quit whining. It is absolutely true that 120% is street with those. Street meaning that's what you can get with no proof of production. Same for RNA and Cinn Eq at 125%.

That's with FEX for sure and other real IMO's. If your research didn't revela that to you then you did poor research.

And nothing I said was an insult unless one is the easily offended.

And there is no reason for me to cheer up anymore than I already am. I'm in fine spirits. Just came back from the FEX cruise.

You are the one that needs to chill. You simply don't know what you don't know.

No, no, no, now. That's not what "street" means. I already said, and I know well, the IMO has the authority to make the call, give out the level and whether they want to see past production or not, etc., etc. is entirely up to them. The level you can negotiate to and whether or not the IMO wants to see past production is not "street" level, though. But that's fine. I'm not going to argue more with you. So, FEX is giving out 120% as "street level" for Foresters and Trans with no proof of production, huh? Okay Sir. What is the full name of FEX (full agency name, not abbreviated) and what is the phone number? I'll make a call to them first thing Monday morning and inquire about this. You're absolutely right. That'd be a hell of deal. I'll call them, tell them I was on the Forum and I'll let them know that one of their guys was on there talking up the 120% "street" level contract with no proof of production deal with Foresters and Trans and I want to sign up for that deal. If I'm wrong and you're right, after that call I'll get back on here and post I was wrong and I'll eat crow. OR, I'll post exactly what they tell me and I'll post exactly who might tell me otherwise their name and title. Deal?

No, no, no, now. That's not what "street" means. I already said, and I know well, the IMO has the authority to make the call, give out the level and whether they want to see past production or not, etc., etc. is entirely up to them. The level you can negotiate to and whether or not the IMO wants to see past production is not "street" level, though. But that's fine. I'm not going to argue more with you. So, FEX is giving out 120% as "street level" for Foresters and Trans with no proof of production, huh? Okay Sir. What is the full name of FEX (full agency name, not abbreviated) and what is the phone number? I'll make a call to them first thing Monday morning and inquire about this. You're absolutely right. That'd be a hell of deal. I'll call them, tell them I was on the Forum and I'll let them know that one of their guys was on there talking up the 120% "street" level contract with no proof of production deal with Foresters and Trans and I want to sign up for that deal. If I'm wrong and you're right, after that call I'll get back on here and post I was wrong and I'll eat crow. OR, I'll post exactly what they tell me and I'll post exactly who might tell me otherwise their name and title. Deal?

You really should stop while you are ahead. All you are doing is digging the hole deeper.

Back