LifeTel - Update

You really should stop while you are ahead. All you are doing is digging the hole deeper.

I'm digging the hole deeper? Vol, honestly, NO disrespect to you. An agent on here asked me a question and I answered it. Suddenly, one of the 80,000+ posters club jumps in and tries to correct my answer with information that I'm fairly confident isn't right. Sincerely, I don't have an issue being corrected. If I'm wrong, I'm wrong. But, it's the snide, frankly insulting, manner in which it was done that I personally didn't like. But who cares. I absolutely meant what I said. I'd like to make a phone call to the IMO that was referenced and I want to find out for myself. If in fact I am wrong, I want to hear it direct from the source. Then they'll set me straight with good, accurate word, right? Strangely, as fast as the smugness came, an answer to my question still hasn't followed. Honest and truly, do you know the name of this actual agency "FEX"? If so, would you mind sharing it, and the phone number if you know it, with me and everyone else here? Again, I'd just like to make a call to them. That's all. Please accept my appreciation in advance.

I'm digging the hole deeper? Vol, honestly, NO disrespect to you. An agent on here asked me a question and I answered it. Suddenly, one of the 80,000+ posters club jumps in and tries to correct my answer with information that I'm fairly confident isn't right. Sincerely, I don't have an issue being corrected. If I'm wrong, I'm wrong. But, it's the snide, frankly insulting, manner in which it was done that I personally didn't like. But who cares. I absolutely meant what I said. I'd like to make a phone call to the IMO that was referenced and I want to find out for myself. If in fact I am wrong, I want to hear it direct from the source. Then they'll set me straight with good, accurate word, right? Strangely, as fast as the smugness came, an answer to my question still hasn't followed. Honest and truly, do you know the name of this actual agency "FEX"? If so, would you mind sharing it, and the phone number if you know it, with me and everyone else here? Again, I'd just like to make a call to them. That's all. Please accept my appreciation in advance.

You are completely and utterly wrong. Stop digging.

If you want to talk to FEX, reach out to Newby on here. His name is Scott Burke and one of the principals behind FEX. I don't have his number, but he isn't shy. I'm sure he will talk to you.

You are completely and utterly wrong. Stop digging.

If you want to talk to FEX, reach out to Newby on here. His name is Scott Burke and one of the principals behind FEX. I don't have his number, but he isn't shy. I'm sure he will talk to you.

I appreciate Scott's handle and I'll attempt to reach him. I have 2 direct questions for you, though. If you say I'm "completely and utterly" wrong than you have to know. With FEX, is street level for Foresters and Transamerica 120% and they require no proof of production to be placed at that level, is that correct? That's the first question. The second question is why can't I find this FEX? After 'easy's post, I tried some searching, but I can't find anything that matches up to this FEX as an agency. You may not know the number, and I think that's totally understandable, but you of course know of Scott Burke and that he's one of the principles of FEX. So... What does "FEX" stand for? Tell me the name of the agency and I'll search for the number myself. Truly, please answer these 2 questions. I also meant when I said that if this level and no hoops or strings to jump through is accurate, I just might give this group these 2 contracts. I await your response.

I appreciate Scott's handle and I'll attempt to reach him. I have 2 direct questions for you, though. If you say I'm "completely and utterly" wrong than you have to know. With FEX, is street level for Foresters and Transamerica 120% and they require no proof of production to be placed at that level, is that correct? That's the first question. The second question is why can't I find this FEX? After 'easy's post, I tried some searching, but I can't find anything that matches up to this FEX as an agency. You may not know the number, and I think that's totally understandable, but you of course know of Scott Burke and that he's one of the principles of FEX. So... What does "FEX" stand for? Tell me the name of the agency and I'll search for the number myself. Truly, please answer these 2 questions. I also meant when I said that if this level and no hoops or strings to jump through is accurate, I just might give this group these 2 contracts. I await your response.

Ask Scott what FEX stands for, I'm sure he will tell you. I have no idea and I don't care. As to contract levels, if JD said it, then I would say it is right or very close. Just about anyone on here giving out contracts would start you at or near those levels, just depending on how much hand holding you need.

I don't always agree with JD, but I have never known him to be dishonest. I would say he is wrong more than he might admit, but not dishonest. I would say the same of Scott, and what I find funny is JD will correct Scott faster than anyone, yet Scott is partner's with Travis in FEX and thus JD's upline. So if JD says Scott will do something, I would take it to the bank.

Ask Scott what FEX stands for, I'm sure he will tell you. I have no idea and I don't care. As to contract levels, if JD said it, then I would say it is right or very close. Just about anyone on here giving out contracts would start you at or near those levels, just depending on how much hand holding you need.

I don't always agree with JD, but I have never known him to be dishonest. I would say he is wrong more than he might admit, but not dishonest. I would say the same of Scott, and what I find funny is JD will correct Scott faster than anyone, yet Scott is partner's with Travis in FEX and thus JD's upline. So if JD says Scott will do something, I would take it to the bank.

Vol, come on, man. You have "no idea" what "FEX" stands for, but you know Scott and that Scott is partners with "Travis" and that JD will correct Scott supposedly about things relating to the agency that he's supposedly a principle or partner of? And then on the levels, you don't actually know yourself, but "if JD said it" I should "take it to the bank", but then JD is "wrong more than he might admit", but then you still feel completely confident in his answer to tell me I'm "completely and utterly wrong". Respectfully, and I mean this, is okay to just call bull$%#@ now or when do you think it's alright? I'll let you in on a little secret. I've already been PM'd by a couple of "real" IMO's on this subject. I've already been told the levels, what they're referenced as, what the requirements are, etc. Dude, where was the supposed "cruise". Did it sail from Oz and port in Fantasyland?

You don't know about FEX? And you did some research?

OK, check out fexcontracting.com.

Do you also not know of 360? Or EFES? All of them with start someone at 120% with the companies you asked about without proof of production. It's not like 120% is some majic number.

FEX will start someone at 125% with Cinn Eq. I'm not sure if 260 and EFES have Cinn Eq.

The person with the attitude problem is looking at you in the mirror.

And there's a reason these supposed real IMO's sent private messages about their contracts.

They can't stand the light.

Last edited:
Vol, come on, man. You have "no idea" what "FEX" stands for, but you know Scott and that Scott is partners with "Travis" and that JD will correct Scott supposedly about things relating to the agency that he's supposedly a principle or partner of? And then on the levels, you don't actually know yourself, but "if JD said it" I should "take it to the bank", but then JD is "wrong more than he might admit", but then you still feel completely confident in his answer to tell me I'm "completely and utterly wrong". Respectfully, and I mean this, is okay to just call bull$%#@ now or when do you think it's alright? I'll let you in on a little secret. I've already been PM'd by a couple of "real" IMO's on this subject. I've already been told the levels, what they're referenced as, what the requirements are, etc. Dude, where was the supposed "cruise". Did it sail from Oz and port in Fantasyland?
Not hard to figure out the street levels with FEX.. They are one of the few IMOs that publish them.

Final Expense Commission Levels

You don't know about FEX? And you did some research?

OK, check out fexcontracting.com.

Do you also not know of 360? Or EFES? All of them with start someone at 120% with the companies you asked about without proof of production. It's not like 120% is some majic number.

FEX will start someone at 125% with Cinn Eq. I'm not sure if 260 and EFES have Cinn Eq.

The person with the attitude problem is looking at you in the mirror.

For final expense products. Seriously? Thanks for the website. The question I was asked was about LifeTel and their levels. LifeTel is not a final expense agency. But, I'll call your boys tomorrow, I guess, about they're incredible levels on high lapse insurance. At the same time, I'll ask them what the term products and UL's actually pay on that schedule.

For final expense products. Seriously? Thanks for the website. The question I was asked was about LifeTel and their levels. LifeTel is not a final expense agency. But, I'll call your boys tomorrow, I guess, about they're incredible levels on high lapse insurance. At the same time, I'll ask them what the term products and UL's actually pay on that schedule.

The only one I know for sure is RNA term is 120%. Street. Even you could get that.

The only one I know for sure is RNA term is 120%. Street. Even you could get that.

Oh my god, John. I want to be very careful with this, because I honestly want to be as kind as possible. First of all, I obviously don't know Scott, I don't know Travis and I don't know you. Although, I do feel like I have a better understanding of you, now that I listened to your "interview" on their website. Without comment, I'm curious to know your honest opinion of that interview and it being on the website like that. I promise, NO attitude or mocking at all, do you think the presentation of that is very professional? Anyway, for a "real" IMO, speaking strictly from a professionalism standpoint, it might be helpful if they scrubbed the various pages of their site for typos and the phone didn't ring right to somebody's cell phone sounding voicemail. Regardless, it's about the contract levels. I get it. So, final expense is all they do, strictly final expense, right? And, you're super tight and buddies with the owners, maybe even a partner of theirs, recruiter, etc. and promoting them and their agency? Bottom line, the question I was asked was about the actual agency this thread is referencing and that agency, again, is not a final expense agency. Foresters isn't even listed on FEX's website as one of their carriers, but sure they may have them. It appears all their really promoting of Trans, as well as the other carriers on there, is all final expense. The question I was attempting to answer was about term and UL levels.

Ughhh... Final expense. Is there even a rank and file final expense producer walking around, literally walking around knocking on old folks doors, who's been in the business more than six months and not carrying a truck load of agent debt because of all of the replacing and other garbage that happens out there in that market? It's such a problem that apparently even FEX agrees with me, because they have a whole area of their site devoted towards cautioning against even taking a fairly normal 9 month advance, so the agent won't get themselves "saddled" with too much debt. No thanks. More power to you guys. That market's all yours. I'll sit in my warm, cozy home office and sell term and UL plans on the phone and have more cross-selling opportunities than a companion urn.

Back