LifeTel - Update

Myinsurebiz:

You are absolutely right. I did get what I deserved.

While I attempted diligence over ignorance, time constraints prevented more in-depth analysis - Hoping I'd have surely determined BS, but who knows?

I am not shocked but disappointed by carelessness. Field days grinding to a halt and seeking the physically less-stressful alternatives. Heavy, multiple surgeries on both elbows prevent much driving and limit efforts to (primarily) telephonic contact and sales.
I prefer 'kitchen table', which is now more difficult to achieve.
Of course, I also realize that methodology is horribly outdated, but still make attempts to see (very) local prospects in-home... just take a lot of Aleve- I like meeting people.
Thanks to improving technology, e-apps/signature, etc. are more common - the 'opportunity' appeared more than moderately legitimate at the outset. My own fault.
The adage is 'once bitten, twice shy'. Case-in-point, well illustrated.
Appreciate your comments.

I think you're literally the dumbest person I've ever read on this site. MORON beyond belief. Everything you write is just the most idiotic, stupidest s&^t I've ever seen. If anyone is dumb enough to let you in their house, they should fumigate and delouse immediately when you leave. You make my skin crawl a$$hole.

I think you're literally the dumbest person I've ever read on this site. MORON beyond belief. Everything you write is just the most idiotic, stupidest s&^t I've ever seen. If anyone is dumb enough to let you in their house, they should fumigate and delouse immediately when you leave. You make my skin crawl a$$hole.

Mikey must be in his mid teens . . .

***This sensitive, lingering response makes ones emotions soar and senses electrify with delight- (not near the intensity of your mum), but alas! You’re still a yearling m’boy! Its for certain, scores of her slightly-glazed unhintables (nearly) fit to a tee by now!...(You’ll squiggle into that corset...patience!)
The extraordinary depth you achieve- if only one of your prospective fathers emulated same, that god forsaken DNA test could’ve hit near-match - dammit!
Proceed gradually, (though intellectually-glistening akin to perspiration from poppy’s unibrow we’re aware), as it’s crucial to wind-up your study of minute, gleaming objects prior to launching full-on into the wild kingdom of barn animals- Safe travel on the pathway toward phonetic brilliance, Mikey!

You see my point here LOL??? At 3:12am. Can you even read this dumb sh&^? COMPLETE Sh&% for brains MORON LOL!!!

***This sensitive, lingering response makes ones emotions soar and senses electrify with delight- (not near the intensity of your mum), but alas! You’re still a yearling m’boy! Its for certain, scores of her slightly-glazed unhintables (nearly) fit to a tee by now!...(You’ll squiggle into that corset...patience!)
The extraordinary depth you achieve- if only one of your prospective fathers emulated same, that god forsaken DNA test could’ve hit near-match - dammit!
Proceed gradually, (though intellectually-glistening akin to perspiration from poppy’s unibrow we’re aware), as it’s crucial to wind-up your study of minute, gleaming objects prior to launching full-on into the wild kingdom of barn animals- Safe travel on the pathway toward phonetic brilliance, Mikey!

What is god's name did you just say? Especially about his "Mum" . . .

What is god's name did you just say? Especially about his "Mum" . . .

Have you ever fu*&ed 100 women? I have.. That's a milestone that was on "my bucket list". AND, I made SURE the last 85 were 9's and 10's. THANK YOU insurance industry! If you're a great lookin', smart, intelligent talkin' man, then you "got it like that". DON'T EVER speak of god, if you don't now what the f&%k you're talking about. God is GREAT and he has NO time for idiots like you!!

Have you ever fu*&ed 100 women? I have.. That's a milestone that was on "my bucket list". AND, I made SURE the last 85 were 9's and 10's. THANK YOU insurance industry! If you're a great lookin', smart, intelligent talkin' man, then you "got it like that". DON'T EVER speak of god, if you don't now what the f&%k you're talking about. God is GREAT and he has NO time for idiots like you!!

Hey lil Mikey - you do realize I was talking to and quoting Fortubf right?

I think you need meds mikey . . .

Back