Like Our Page and Get a Quote for a Chance to Win an IPAD3 (giveaway)

infoe

Guru
100+ Post Club
So we've been posting since about halfway into the month of March about an ipad3 competition that we're doing to get some likes on our facebook page as well as to try and drive business.

now until april 30th by liking our page and getting a quote (no purchase necessary) puts your name in a hat to win an ipad3.

It hasnt driven as much attention as I would have hoped, as weve pushed without being too obnoxious on our personal pages to get people to like the business page.

I'm thinking of running a facebook ad with a $10 a day budget and facebook predicts up to a $.95 ppc cost and I would stop it April 30th.

What are your thoughts on this facebook style ad, have luck with something similar before? Think it could work?

So we've been posting since about halfway into the month of March about an ipad3 competition that we're doing to get some likes on our facebook page as well as to try and drive business.

now until april 30th by liking our page and getting a quote (no purchase necessary) puts your name in a hat to win an ipad3.

It hasnt driven as much attention as I would have hoped, as weve pushed without being too obnoxious on our personal pages to get people to like the business page.

I'm thinking of running a facebook ad with a $10 a day budget and facebook predicts up to a $.95 ppc cost and I would stop it April 30th.

What are your thoughts on this facebook style ad, have luck with something similar before? Think it could work?

waste of money......this is the traffic on one of my business pages....all done without fb ppc.....

fb4.jpg

Hey, how do I enter? I could use a new IPad.
I can't use Florida insurance though, but feel free to quote me.

Dan

Infoe,

the facebook ad is not a bad idea to drive traffic to your page, but you don't have a phone number prominently displayed for people call to get a quote. Include your number and contest details in all your posts so it is always at the top of the page. Just like google results, people don't spend much time scrolling down your page.

Also, if you have the ability to edit your cover photo I would slap the phone number there and include a picture of the iPad with the contest details. Your cover photo is the first thing people see on your page. Give them the information immediately to make it as easy as possible.

It doesn't look like you have an online rater and that may be another reason why you're not seeing the results you had hoped for. If people are searching on one medium (the internet) they may not want to switch to another (phone call).

-John Morrow
Public Insurance Agency

Back