Lincoln. Heritage Chapter 7 Discharge

GoldenRulz

just recieved my Life license, therefore I have decided to become contracted with Lincoln Heritage to sell final expense. It is sad to say but three plus years ago my wife and I filed Chapter 7.

Having previous banking. experince this decision was a last resort. My wife and I went through job changes and obvioisly or debt far exceeded our monthly obligations.

I contacted various credit relief. companies. and. they. couldnt even. help us.

I do not. have a.criminal. record, I.am. not. a.felon, it is. just. this. black mark.

Question - Would LH appoint me with that on. my record? It was discharged in 2011.

i take it that they are "not-so good. "

----------

So there the Amway of the insurance industry.

----------

. from what i seen their
legit.

If you think they are legit, you have already sealed your fate. Go to the FE forum, I think there are currently 2 threads active about them. There is a lunatic who is a LH recruiter spouting garbage...his screen name is Obiwankanobee or something like that.

If after reading his post, you still go with LH....best o'luck to you

just recieved my Life license, therefore I have decided to become contracted with Lincoln Heritage to sell final expense. It is sad to say but three plus years ago my wife and I filed Chapter 7. Having previous banking. experince this decision was a last resort. My wife and I went through job changes and obvioisly or debt far exceeded our monthly obligations. I contacted various credit relief. companies. and. they. couldnt even. help us. I do not. have a.criminal. record, I.am. not. a.felon, it is. just. this. black mark. Question - Would LH appoint me with that on. my record? It was discharged in 2011.

You can get appointed with many companies with a previous bankruptcy as long as you are clean on your money management since then. No late pays. No collections. Checking sand savings in decent order. No tax liens.

If this is the case you could get appointed with the top FE companies and avoid LH. If not, LH might be your only choice.

You can get appointed with many companies with a previous bankruptcy as long as you are clean on your money management since then. No late pays. No collections. Checking sand savings in decent order. No tax liens.

If this is the case you could get appointed with the top FE companies and avoid LH. If not, LH might be your only choice.

If he goes with LH he'll just be setting himself up for another financial crisis in the future. Especially if he likes to drink Kool Aid.

If he goes with LH he'll just be setting himself up for another financial crisis in the future. Especially if he likes to drink Kool Aid.

Yes but adding inventory for the rest of us. If no seeds are planted each year the harvest will be pitiful at Thanksgiving.

I don't think encouraging someone to work for LH for that reason is very noble.

I'm not encouraging. He was already going there. If he can't get appointed elsewhere it may be his only chance.

He may be one of the guys showing his 1040s on here a year from now. I wouldn't want to discourage that would I?

Back